Author Topic: Bible Prophecy Overview  (Read 19662 times)

This is what private school does to you

Some creationist chick who i was paired up with in some group assignment talked to me about how she hears god in her head and how there's no evidence for evolution. I fear she's totally schizo.

Do you not have morals? Do you think murder and rape are o.k? Do you not have a voice in your soul that tells you right from wrong? Or do you believe these things are wrong only because the law says so?
You're a funny guy

Do you not have morals? Do you think murder and rape are o.k? Do you not have a voice in your soul that tells you right from wrong? Or do you believe these things are wrong only because the law says so?
If you have to rely on the bible or what some child molesting priest to tell you what's right and wrong, you probably don't know what's right and wrong. That "voice in your soul"? That's what's known as a conscience.

i expected this thread to turn out like this
chalk another one up one the clownfish called it chart

You're a funny guy
Thanks, but I was being serious. He obviously doesn't understand what I said earlier.

If you have to rely on the bible or what some child molesting priest to tell you what's right and wrong, you probably don't know what's right and wrong. That "voice in your soul"? That's what's known as a conscience.

I wasn't talking about going to church or listening to some jackass preach what he doesn't practice. I was talking specifically about human moral, and how we understand certain wrong from right. That is the voice of God, and it is up to you to listen or ignore.

i expected this thread to turn out like this
chalk another one up one the clownfish called it chart

*feeds the clownfish*

Do you believe in Noah's Ark?

Do you believe in Noah's Ark?

Of course. The bible says Noah's ark finally settled between 2 mountains known as
Mount Ararat

A quick google image provides the following picture

It's a real place here on Earth. Is that hard to believe?

yes
how do we even know earth is real

yes
how do we even know earth is real
Good question! It might be best to ask the people on http://www.theflatearthsociety.org for total confirmation

:cookieMonster:

Of course. The bible says Noah's ark finally settled between 2 mountains known as
Mount Ararat

A quick google image provides the following picture

Harry Potter mentions real places on Earth. Harry Potter is confirmed to be real and I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts Ticket

My snake is 2 miles long. I once measured it against Mount Everest.

Mount Everest is a real mountain, therefore my snake must really be 2 miles long.

Good question! It might be best to ask the people on http://www.theflatearthsociety.org for total confirmation
can confirm flat earth is real because australia is on the bottom side

Harry Potter mentions real places on Earth. Harry Potter is confirmed to be real and I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts Ticket
You're gonna be waiting for a lonnnng time.

My snake is 2 miles long. I once measured it against Mount Everest.

Mount Everest is a real mountain, therefore my snake must really be 2 miles long.
I doubt you ever did such a thing

can confirm flat earth is real because australia is on the bottom side
What the forget did I start

What the forget did I start
if australia is upside down, there's only one logical explanation

I got laid in Los Angeles

You know it's true because LA is real