Author Topic: Bible Prophecy Overview  (Read 19687 times)

syria and damascus have existed for far longer than 1920
The area has existed yes, but the country was not called such until that date.

You're a bit stupid aren't ya? Morals are based upon societal upbringing. It depends on where you're raised. If you we're raised by the Mayans or Aztecs you would think skinning people and tearing their hearts out please the sun god, and have no qualms with it. And if I remember correctly, I think the Aztecs chained their captured soldiers to a pedestal to fight their warriors with only wooden clubs, and their best warrior would then be armed with a sword tipped with obsidian, one of the sharpest materials known to man. This was their entertainment, this was NORMAL to them. Nobody had any problems with it, and they were prosperous empires.

Unless you grew up in that time and experienced this first hand, I refuse to believe you. You can't just say that Native Americans were "completely okay" with killing people to survive. That's like telling a vietnam war vet that all the children with sticks he killed was "for his country"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 01:33:52 PM by Goth77 »

you're thinking of assyria I think, although damascus has existed for much longer than 1920
the general has been called syria for absolutely ages too, the bible was very likely talking about the area of syria rather than the country

>I refuse to believe anything but firsthand experience
>I believe in the Bible

pick a side damnit

the general has been called syria for absolutely ages too, the bible was very likely talking about the area of syria rather than the country

Well anyways, I'm simply agreeing with GSF's topic. He obviously is a smart person, not just by his amount of skill in making add-ons, but for his ability to see through deception.

Lol, GSF is the biggest troll here, he knew this stuff would break out, otherwise he's the biggest tard here.

Lol, GSF is the biggest troll here, he knew this stuff would break out, otherwise he's the biggest tard here.

But see, your predictions don't matter because God or any gods just plain are not real.

Well anyways, I'm simply agreeing with GSF's topic. He obviously is a smart person, not just by his amount of skill in making add-ons, but for his ability to see through deception.
What loving deception?

Or maybe he was being serious, and he was doing the only thing he can to save the few he can. Even if this post reaches out to one soul, it's worth it.

People really hate it when they are called out on their mistakes. It's the main reason people hate the word of God, because it proves them wrong. Part of being saved is accepting the fact that you are not perfect, and never will be. You need forgiveness, and it's only a prayer away.

How many of us are perfect? Don't we all make mistakes?

What loving deception?
There are many deceptions, from what you think is safe in your food to eat, to what you think is real news.

Unless you grew up in that time and experienced this first hand, I refuse to believe you. You can't just say that Native Americans were "completely okay" with killing people to survive. That's like telling a vietnam war vet that all the children with sticks he killed was "for his country"
Then google "Feral Children". Those kids grew up with no human intervention. And guess what? They behave like animals. No morals, whatsoever. If that doesn't convince you, then you're most likely blinded by your faith.

Interesting read, but it still sounds too presumptuous.

There are many deceptions, from what you think is safe in your food to eat, to what you think is real news.

Did Bush do 9/11?

Then google "Feral Children". Those kids grew up with no human intervention. And guess what? They behave like animals. No morals, whatsoever. If that doesn't convince you, then you're most likely blinded by your faith.
"It was part of gods plan!"

(Thanks people who replied to him regarding Syria, saved me time)

Or maybe he was being serious, and he was doing the only thing he can to save the few he can. Even if this post reaches out to one soul, it's worth it.

People really hate it when they are called out on their mistakes. It's the main reason people hate the word of God, because it proves them wrong. Part of being saved is accepting the fact that you are not perfect, and never will be. You need forgiveness, and it's only a prayer away.

How many of us are perfect? Don't we all make mistakes?

It's assumptions and nobody knows when judgment day is going to be (if there really is one). You can hold to your faith all that you want, but it doesn't mean that you are indefinitely true in your predictions. Plus he damn knew well what he was getting into in a primarily agnostic/atheistic forum.

You get called out and you just need to deal with it, you don't need the strength of god or anything like that. The reason why anybody "hates" religion is because of the skepticism from lack of physical and consistent evidence. That's why in a religion you need faith, to blindly believe that there is a deity controlling and maintaining a massive existence.

None of us may be perfect, but sometimes we just need to either bite our tongues or open our eyes to the truth for once. You're just blindly religious without a doubt and you seriously believe that medicine is the work of the devil. Like seriously, how loving blind do you have to be before it bites you in the butt in the end and you'll be begging to feed from the hand that you once bit?