Author Topic: Bible Prophecy Overview  (Read 19510 times)

Do you believe in evolution then?

I got laid in Los Angeles

You know it's true because LA is real

I might have believed you if you told me this before LA became a city

Do you believe in evolution then?
In a sense, yes. Humans adapt to their surroundings, much like how your hands become wrinkly from being submerged in water for so long, and much like how a person adapts to eating little portions over time. Do I believe we came from apes? No. If humans came from apes, we will still be evolving from them to this day would we not?

Did you graduate from elementary school?

In a sense, yes. Humans adapt to their surroundings, much like how your hands become wrinkly from being submerged in water for so long, and much like how a person adapts to eating little portions over time. Do I believe we came from apes? No. If humans came from apes, we will still be evolving from them to this day would we not?
we never came from apes, humans and apes share a common ancestor that we evolved from

maybe the world is just stuff and it's nothing to do with religion

If humans came from apes, we will still be evolving from them to this day would we not?
evolution takes millions of years and also other things in nature like predators, the environment, etc.

I'm actually one of the four horsemen, war, and the end of the world is gonna come around june

and we're still evolving today. just because your twisted world view based on a 2 thousand year old book tells you that the world's only been here 5 thousand or however many doesn't mean that it's true. evolution takes a while. longer than a thousand for significant changes
I'm actually one of the four horsemen, war, and the end of the world is gonna come around june
thanks for the heads up yo. can you push it to September though so I can hang on to summer break

goth you're making yourself look like a fool here

I doubt you ever did such a thing
But isn't that the point? Believing?

I was born in the playboy mansion, I can't be wrong because it's a real place!

Goth your theology has no finesse and is horrifically broken. You'd do yourself a favor if you didn't argue here.

But isn't that the point? Believing?

I was born in the playboy mansion, I can't be wrong because it's a real place!
Was it a real place before anyone ever thought of naming it? The bible mentions areas that didn't even become a country until this last century. Syria for example, didn't become a country until March 8, 1920; but yet the bible speaks of it and it's capital. How could it predict such a thing?

maybe the world is just stuff and it's nothing to do with religion
As much as I'd like to believe this, the world is stuff anyways. "Religion" actually makes it worse.

goth you're making yourself look like a fool here
So be it

Was it a real place before anyone ever thought of naming it? The bible mentions areas that didn't even become a country until this last century. Syria for example, didn't become a country until March 8, 1920; but yet the bible speaks of it and it's capital. How could it predict such a thing?
syria and damascus have existed for far longer than 1920

Do you not have morals? Do you think murder and rape are o.k? Do you not have a voice in your soul that tells you right from wrong? Or do you believe these things are wrong only because the law says so?
You're a bit stupid aren't ya? Morals are based upon societal upbringing. It depends on where you're raised. If you we're raised by the Mayans or Aztecs you would think skinning people and tearing their hearts out please the sun god, and have no qualms with it. And if I remember correctly, I think the Aztecs chained their captured soldiers to a pedestal to fight their warriors with only wooden clubs, and their best warrior would then be armed with a sword tipped with obsidian, one of the sharpest materials known to man. This was their entertainment, this was NORMAL to them. Nobody had any problems with it, and they were prosperous empires.

syria and damascus have existed for far longer than 1920
you're thinking of assyria I think, although damascus has existed for much longer than 1920