Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218771 times)

i really wish i can go back on my old account and edit the posts to -removed-
but im banned and cant edit. the reason why i requested the bus is because phydeoux's add-ons are outdated and boring.

i really wish i can go back on my old account and edit the posts to -removed-
but im banned and cant edit. the reason why i requested the bus is because phydeoux's add-ons are outdated and boring.
You were banned for a reason, now take that "break" you keep shoving down our throats.

-madness removed-
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:32:16 PM by Raccoonkid101 »

Move it to drama please, no one is getting mad over anything.

So I have bad and good news, the bad news is that my graphics card died, I got my computer back with all my files and I can use it properly but I have to buy another card, the good news is that my parents will actually help me out on buying a new one which I surprisingly did not expect and I might get it on the next weekend, I had an AMD Radeon HD 7700, but I plan to get something like a Nvidia Geforce GTX 850 or 960, do you guys recommend it and do I need to buy something else to handle the extra power?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 04:13:18 PM by Filipe »

So I have bad and good news, the bad news is that my graphics card died, I got my computer back with all my files and I can use it properly but I have to buy another card, the good news is that my parents will actually help me out on buying a new one which I surprisingly did not expect and I might get it on the next weekend, I had an AMD Radeon HD 7700, but I plan to get something like a Nvidia Geforce GTX 850 or 960, do you guys recommend it and do I need to buy something else to handle the extra power?
I have a GTx 960 in my pc now. Fantastic performance, and it just needs 400 watts to power 

Keep in mind that prices can range from 150-200$ for a 2gb memory version. But it's worth it; mines from gigabytes.

I have a GTx 960 in my pc now. Fantastic performance, and it just needs 400 watts to power 

Keep in mind that prices can range from 150-200$ for a 2gb memory version. But it's worth it; mines from gigabytes.
Speaking of watts, does you or anyone knows to detect how many watts the power supply can handle? Just to make sure if I need to get a new one or not.

gj on that forum Self Delete jiggy

Speaking of watts, does you or anyone knows to detect how many watts the power supply can handle? Just to make sure if I need to get a new one or not.
Mine said it on the power supply itself. It should say it hopefully on the package.

Get an R9 380 4GB. It has AMAZING performance, it's much more powerful than the 960 for about 20 dollars less. (That and with this, you wont be upgrading for a while (unless if you need a new cpu processor or something))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:56:49 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Get an R9 380 4GB. It has AMAZING performance, it's much more powerful than the 960 for about 20 dollars less. (That and with this, you wont be upgrading for a while (unless if you need a new cpu processor or something))
I have an Intel Core i7 processor, do you think that should hold well? Also I'm sick with AMD to be honest
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 12:05:44 AM by Filipe »

You can use a power supply calculator. They're pretty accurate for me.

I would recommend Nvidia because my computer also runs on nvidia. its pretty good to. so id say Nvidia Geforce GTX 960

I would recommend Nvidia because my computer also runs on nvidia. its pretty good to. so id say Nvidia Geforce GTX 960
nvidia is master race, cant go wrong with any of its cards