Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218015 times)

It would be nice to see a second police car with decent lights and sirens.
Wouldnt the sporty cop car have this anyways?

Wouldnt the sporty cop car have this anyways?
Yes. If he made it, it would be the second.

I'm responding to your passive-aggressive jab about seeing too many 4-door police cars. It's only pointless to make another one if there's no improvement. If you have something to say, be straightforward about it.

Yes it will have a functioning police light, it might be simpler than the crown vic though.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:37:57 AM by Filipe »

"simpler than the crown vic" is something I can absolutely get behind

"simpler than the crown vic" is something I can absolutely get behind
Like I don't think I would be able to do all the lights and siren sounds, but I can make a looping animation for the light flares with a system similar to the Hachiroku light script, it's simpler sure, but it will be effective as well if I can get it to work like I plan to, and on the downside it might have just one siren sound, because I'm not a good scripter.

Yes. If he made it, it would be the second.

I'm responding to your passive-aggressive jab about seeing too many 4-door police cars. It's only pointless to make another one if there's no improvement. If you have something to say, be straightforward about it.
tbh we have enough basic 4 door cars and its getting real boring, even with the lights and stuff. Sure they're cool but we have enough 4 door pd cars

A sporty 2 door with lights and sirens would be really good and spice things up a bit

I didn't mean to say he should make another 4-door police car, I meant that if he's gonna make a 2 door police car, it ought to be wicked fast to reasonably compensate for the lack of passenger space. The GT86 is sporty, but it isn't much faster (unless it's tuned, and a tuned cop car makes even less sense)

I mean ... it's Blockland, so it definitely doesn't need to make any realistic sense, but that's the way my mind works.

I didn't mean to say he should make another 4-door police car, I meant that if he's gonna make a 2 door police car, it ought to be wicked fast to reasonably compensate for the lack of passenger space. The GT86 is sporty, but it isn't much faster (unless it's tuned, and a tuned cop car makes even less sense)

I mean ... it's Blockland, so it definitely doesn't need to make any realistic sense, but that's the way my mind works.
oh well this is fine

I can make the police version slightly faster.

We need a famous 80's spokesperson to voice that image and turn it into an ad. 10/10.

Cronus V2 is now under development

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:07:01 PM by Filipe »