Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218845 times)

Man, i just realized that filipe specializes in vehicle addons o:

Alright just a heads up, the only thing left so far for the Hachiroku are the CVS Icons and the Turn signals, but I want to know what else you guys would like to see in it before I release the V2 Update
Not sure if it's possible. Pressing the handbrake activates a drift.

i dont want to quote the whole thing but heres another forgeten initial d meme

i dont want to quote the whole thing but heres another forgeten initial d meme
I absolutely love to see my vehicles being used in stuff like this, keep 'em going

I absolutely love to see my vehicles being used in stuff like this, keep 'em going
ya but turtorn has to make that mr2 first

I also wanna see them recreating known brands, like Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Toyota, etc. Cause that's always nice.

I also wanna see them recreating known brands, like Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Toyota, etc. Cause that's always nice.
They do. Weird how you've just found out that Filipe makes cars even though he's been doing them and popularizing them on his channel for 5 years now. lel

Hey! thanks for suggesting my topic :)
Have yo already made one?

Some of you probably saw this car on my server before, but here I am announcing it anyway.

This particular car, well, atleast it's real counterpart, had variations like a sedan, station wagon and a pick-up, and they're fairly common where I live, so I thought, why not? I received some demand for a generic 80's car and I believe that fits well, but I would like to know about you guys.

Also you can expect variations like this.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 07:16:23 AM by Filipe »

the truck isn't a bad idea. I'm not that interested in the 4-doors though, mainly due to the fact that they're so common where I am. they're not bad ideas though.

That car has a lot of Volks style to it. Not saying it's bad or anything, but it reminds me of it.

That car has a lot of Volks style to it. Not saying it's bad or anything, but it reminds me of it.
Reminds me of the old citi

I see where you're going but it's a fiat