Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 218905 times)

Any estimate on when the bus pack will be worked on/released? As you probably know I'm very eager about that :)

I was on Filipe's server yesterday driving around in the GTB. Good lord that thing's cool, but it's a little buggy when it comes to collision.

Found which vehicle is causing my server to crash when resetting vehicles (I had my suspicions):

Also saw this:

Thanks, I see what's going on with the car I'll take a look as soon as possible

So guys, I'll be adding sponsor stickers on the Hydric Touring that I revealed earlier in this topic.
Alright a few more updates on the Hydric Touring, a new grill, wheels, back bumper and taillights.

So I'll need brands, knock offs (For example BadspotOil, TorqueTires or WrenchWorks) and community based, feel free to come up with any yourself, and maybe even sponsors for add-ons or clans, if it looks good and fitting I could select the best that can fit in
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:49:00 AM by Filipe »

Oh yeah you can also suggest how the logo will look by showing examples or making your own.

Eventing Inc.

(Blockland Super Cup maybe?)

Cadilacs Spec
misspelling intentional

NHM
I don't really think that fits considering you'e established it as a car producer

Then again there is a ford in nascar with corvette parts as a sponsor

In all honestly though I can't wait for the new vehicles your working on to be released.
I really want to drive them around Hockenheimring!

SqueakyClean's Lubricant
Car looks dope, cant wait for release!

I added a FAQ list on OP, any questions I forgot to answer there?