Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215811 times)

- Small Update to fix issues with the Hachiroku Tires and a few handling improvements
i have managed to fine-tune the hachiroku a little, its no longer FWD and its RWD
the drifting now works with the RWD setup and it shouldnt be a problem going straight anymore, unlike night hawk's drifting supra that cant go straight lol (you will now need to countersteer when you want to disengage drifts)

link: http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=ezzly
if youd like to beta-test?

i have managed to fine-tune the hachiroku a little, its no longer FWD and its RWD
the drifting now works with the RWD setup and it shouldnt be a problem going straight anymore, unlike night hawk's drifting supra that cant go straight lol (you will now need to countersteer when you want to disengage drifts)

link: http://leopard.hosting/download.php?f=ezzly
if youd like to beta-test?
I made a poll about this to see which one the community prefers the most, but if I had to suggest, the camera angle is too high up, this one is a personal thing and everything is crumpled together in vehicle_hachiroku.cs and that can really confuse me when I need to edit things, the turning can get too sensitive when it gets to a bump, it's very snappy, and well, I know you said about the body roll thing but if there was a possibility to have it but still keeping a nice handling it would be nice.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:47:29 PM by Filipe »

-snip-
From memory you gave me a copy of this? No clue what I did with it.
Also speaking of vehicle modifications, here is the one I've been working on! (Will be released soon)

Edit: it's been released! No need for the image ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:29:58 PM by Rolfey95 »

I did not forget about the TM Desert Car.

Now you can have the option to have the version of the car from Trackmania United.

And the one from the 2003 Trackmania Original.

The interior is now ready too, it was just an empty space with just a steering wheel and seats.

You can get to make some neat color combinations with these.

Hey i have an idea how about this.

Here is a WIP preview of the Coast Car
Coast Car WIP(View in 3D)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:07:47 AM by Filipe »

Every time I see this car I keep getting reminded of the old Mercedes-Mclaren SLR.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or anything, it's just something that happens every time I see it pop up. Though the size is far closer to that of a SLK.

The Coast Car is now in-game!

Every time I see this car I keep getting reminded of the old Mercedes-Mclaren SLR.
Yes it is based on that car actually.

It look nice but where is door handles?

It look nice but where is door handles?
I'm still not done with it yet, there are still interior details to do and the door handles of course.