Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 52850 times)

You have a mute add-on why not use that instead of permanently banning? like i dont see how depriving people of the ability to play is a proper punishment for spam or insults. it would make more sense if they were breaking the game or cheating or some other stuff but since all they did was chat based why not just go for the mute

because eon..... is evil

You have a mute add-on why not use that instead of permanently banning? like i dont see how depriving people of the ability to play is a proper punishment for spam or insults. it would make more sense if they were breaking the game or cheating or some other stuff but since all they did was chat based why not just go for the mute
wow. this is familiar
edit

thuis is realy balanced i dont know if you could tell
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:42:52 AM by crazies alt »

when you find out your next opponent is phanto and he has railgun
two years later and this is still the most relevant post in this thread

This server is so fun and really well done. 10/10

mmmm hopefully this is the last time i have to post on the blf

when she joined your mm2 server a while back you started calling her names and hit hard by saying stuff like "die transmission" and "you mental delusional transmission" and kept this up in rapid fire
just to clarify this was actually on some battle royale server and no i don't have screenshots bc im a forgetin dummy. oh well i guess youll have to take my word for it wait whats that youre saying celau

if amper and you were talking wouldn't she send you anything to prove that i was doing things?

oh right yeah i guess theres that

also amper hasn't been banned from the forums like 50 times.
which sucks because i still have this stupid username. i couldve changed it to something cool by now like xezbot

cealu u should own up to the fact ur an starfish at times. i am too. demanding evidence or the lack of evidence doesnt clear your name if you also act like an ass demanding the evidence.

that said, i dont believe its banworthy on another server unless u start stuff there as well. maybe permamute or no-warnings, but not straight ban without doing anything bad there

cealu u should own up to the fact ur an starfish at times. i am too. demanding evidence or the lack of evidence doesnt clear your name if you also act like an ass demanding the evidence.

that said, i dont believe its banworthy on another server unless u start stuff there as well. maybe permamute or no-warnings, but not straight ban without doing anything bad there
i definitely know i am but i'd say the stuff they're saying is a total exaggeration lol unless they show me i actually did something wrong on their server i'm not gonna let them throw all this shade at me
it's not to say ampersand isn't a richard (source: the chats i posted earlier) either but that's just my opinion
mmmm hopefully this is the last time i have to post on the blf
just to clarify this was actually on some battle royale server and no i don't have screenshots bc im a forgetin dummy. oh well i guess youll have to take my word for it wait
but i thought gytyy was crystal clear certain that it was mafia madness two on my server a few months ago...
now i know this is absolute nitpicking but it's in a situation where gytyy is saying fezbot and himself are more credible than me
when she joined your mm2 server a while back you started calling her names and hit hard by saying stuff like "die transmission" and "you mental delusional transmission" and kept this up in rapid fire. don't be surprised that this hurt her feelings and stuck with her for a month. unsurprisingly it turns out being an starfish has consequences. learn how to communicate with people. i personally disagree with banning people for stuff like this and instead have opted for a perma mute. join on one of your millions of alts to dodge the mute and they're all perma banned.

just to clarify this was actually on some battle royale server and no i don't have screenshots bc im a forgetin dummy. oh well i guess youll have to take my word for it wait whats that youre saying celau

oh right yeah i guess theres that

this is damning me in any way how?
edit: the date is 5/16 which i don't even recall battle royale being hosted then
which sucks because i still have this stupid username. i couldve changed it to something cool by now like xezbot
zzzzz
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:16:08 PM by xelau »

Edit: Holy stuff it's gone.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 04:01:49 PM by Redconer »

upward knockback items loving suck

shoot you into the air 100ft and its impossible to move to avoid death

celau in my experience can blow up at times

the only good way to play tournaments is using the rocket jumper and your favorite assorted secondary and then scam every round
celau in my experience can blow up at times
im going to blow your loving house up