Author Topic: Enter the Gungeon - Isaac meets Nuclear Throne  (Read 24281 times)

Dude holy stuff...
I just died laughing but also annoyed.
Was a few shots away from finishing off Bullet king and getting the master round when I broke a pot and spawned a gun fairy who shot me in the back...

fucc this game i cant even get past the first floor

things will get a lot easier when you remember the boss patterns and roll accordingly

I am ruler of fire therefor i die by fire

oh my god I unlocked [the bullet, he's so loving cute and his playstyle is hilarious I can't stop smiling]

things will get a lot easier when you remember the boss patterns and roll accordingly
some of the bosses (gatling gull and cannonbalrog for example) tend to ditch the patterns and just start stuffting bullets everywhere at random.

it's complete hell to sidestep and even if you try to roll there's a strong chance of smacking into another bullet on landing

wow thanks dog
i love using the hunter, i mean i know i have this natural luck with things that have a lower chance of happening (example im unlucky with 50% chance but lucky af with 10% or so)

dog is best

I like this and the hexagun, fun guns to me

The sling is my stuff man

i want this game so bad

Yall dont understand man....
if you know the room in the hollow with the invisible path...
I was about one step from the end so i tried to just walk onto the safe zone thinking I had made it and the path ended...
And I was on my last health...
SO LIVID

Heres a pic you can see the end barely like I WAS RIGHT loving THERE
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:34:35 PM by Ticonderoga »

any tips for a relatively new player?

The Kill Pillars are so.loving.hard.