Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 32782 times)

I’m balling and crying and asking him why he is doing this

Rape accusations are more powerful than loving rape at this point

Rape accusations are more powerful than loving rape at this point
I typed out a pretty interesting statement that I immediately deleted because even I thought it was too much...

Basically I think you're wrong.

The problem is that our justice system usually works on the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. Rape is treated in the opposite way in the public eye, where the power is in the accusations rather than the proof. Even if he didn't do this, his career and image, and by consequence his brand, would be negatively impacted.

So sam pepper is gone, Tobuscus is down for the count, CaptainSparklez is caught up in a murder case, how will Pewdiepie go down? Drug scandal? love scandal?

So sam pepper is gone, Tobuscus is down for the count, CaptainSparklez is caught up in a murder case, how will Pewdiepie go down? Drug scandal? love scandal?
sam pepper's fine now and, to be honest, has a kind of enjoyable channel

wait what

My bet is on tax evasion or something like that. Hes Polish or whatever so it makes sense.

The problem is that our justice system usually works on the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. Rape is treated in the opposite way in the public eye, where the power is in the accusations rather than the proof. Even if he didn't do this, his career and image, and by consequence his brand, would be negatively impacted.
any crime is treated this way in the public eye, that's why a fair, non-biased justice system is so necessary. if people genuinely believe in someone's guilt, they won't easily change their mind and will likely actively deny information that doesn't confirm that guilt. same with if they think someone is innocent

Drug scandal? love scandal?
I bet he'll be caught loving a 16 year old