Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 32747 times)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:21:14 AM by John Freeman »

any crime is treated this way in the public eye, that's why a fair, non-biased justice system is so necessary. if people genuinely believe in someone's guilt, they won't easily change their mind and will likely actively deny information that doesn't confirm that guilt. same with if they think someone is innocent
it reminds me of the New England witch trials if anything. You just say you were raped by someone you don't like or is famous because you want attention/$$$ and the public eats up the accusations and calls for their head.

it reminds me of the New England witch trials if anything. You just say you were raped by someone you don't like or is famous because you want attention/$$$ and the public eats up the accusations and calls for their head.
My English class studied The Crucible as a connection to rape trials in the real world. I can't remember the exact stance that my teacher took on the issue, but I think I took a different stance than her.

Someone watches dramalert

My English class studied The Crucible as a connection to rape trials in the real world. I can't remember the exact stance that my teacher took on the issue, but I think I took a different stance than her.
I guess the connection is whether or not you think innocent until proven guilty should apply to rape, especially in cases with years since the alleged incident so there is little to no current proof.

hey well he's probably relevant in the youtube scene again now so he's got that going for him

I don't believe this, it was posted on Tumblr anyway.
post ur thoughts

exactly.
you can "rape" someone by loving farting according to Tumblr. she either crafted a tale or saw things worse then they actually were.

I'm not a fan of Toby, but I know he's a good guy.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:37:25 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

exactly.
you can "rape" someone by loving farting according to Tumblr
lmao where did you see this

lmao where did you see this
I'd imagine it's forcing them to smell something against their will and it's offensive.

according to Tumblr.
according to a tumblr user*
like what the heck are you calling out the entirety of tumblr for

according to a tumblr user*
like what the heck are you calling out the entirety of tumblr for

The entirery of Tumblr is composed of like minded friends.

The entirery of Tumblr is composed of like minded friends.
because the people who don't talk about these issues at all on their tumblr are just as dumb and automatically think exactly like everyone else

never change trinick

because the people who don't talk about these issues at all on their tumblr are just as dumb and automatically think exactly like everyone else

never change trinick

Just because you're sitting on a couch next to a sick person and you're not sick doesn't mean that you won't get sick or that you're not contributing to the problem. Tumblr is like a cesspool where the brain virus that affects so much of society proliferates. Hanging around there is not only gross, it's dangerous to your health. Sooner or later, whether you realize it or not, the brain virus will get you.

I'm for complete and total eradication of all venues that the brain virus likes to spread. Ground Zero is tumblr.

tumblr is pretty bad yeah but it's not 100% aids and autism as I said, and if you're not a loving idiot you won't act like the people who are legit that braindead
and besides, you know you're posting somewhere that is equally as bad sometimes right?

yep totally ive been on that website for a year now and have never seen anything like what people always seem to talk about. the website has 30-50 million active users which is soooooo much, but yet here you are doing the biggest blanket statement ive ever seen