Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 32619 times)

yea im tooootally a SJW lmao

You sent me a PM saying how transmission or shemale is offensive.

Probably, I know some people who only go on Tumblr for research and never see the political stuff. But honestly that's like saying 4chan is a nice and happy place because you only go on /g/
well, what i'm sayin is that it's kinda silly to make evaluations about the site as a whole as if the entire site is like that when it's actually very contained and generally only visible if you actually want to see it. just like on a forum or image board, you make decisions about where you want to look. there are a lot of people on forums who really only look in several topics, and most people tend to spend their time in specific boards, or at least never really look at other ones. tumblr's exactly the same way, except its format makes it even harder to just accidentally see something unsightly, cus you can't unfollow lord tony on blockland.

inb4 bitch is lying for attention

You had a huge argument with me about how monday is offensive.

that's because it is

shemale imo isnt and transmission is debatable but "monday" is way worse, bro

that's because it is

oh don't get into this stuffty argument please

You must be handicapped to think a word, with a history of being used to dehumanize a whole race, is on par with "shemale" or "transmission".

I like how Donnie gets so defensive over tumblr as if we are insulting his way of life

TIL not being a transphobe makes you an skeleton

You must be handicapped to think a word, with a history of being used to dehumanize a whole race, is on par with "shemale" or "transmission".
I love that in arguing that those aren't slurs you felt the need to evoke even more slurs

Oppression is not a contest. Those are all slurs, and whether or not one is worse than the others isn't relevant.

in your opinion as a person who is not trans and who I would not hesitate to assume has never talked to an openly trans person?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:08:37 PM by Amade »

in your opinion as a person who is not trans and who I would not hesitate to assume has never talked to an openly trans person?
I just wanna say that I don't see the slut part of "shemale", I'm not trying to start a huge fight

you loving transmission shemale mondays need to stop loving fighting in this thread because I'm sick of you all acting like friend kikes

Clownfish tells it how it is: 👌

This is like the Patrick Kane rape allegations.

I just wanna say that I don't see the slut part of "shemale", I'm not trying to start a huge fight
It doesn't have anything to do with slut shaming.

you loving transmission shemale mondays need to stop loving fighting in this thread because I'm sick of you all acting like friend kikes
Did you act like this with swear words when you realized you could say them when Mommy and Daddy aren't around too?

Did you act like this with swear words when you realized you could say them when Mommy and Daddy aren't around too?
no I'm saying you're a loving idiot for actually getting triggered over differing opinions on what's "insulting" which apparently my satire post was also insulting to you which is why you're calling me a child

besides I'm a fish, my parents are dead
don't be such a cunt hoe bitch roostersucking incestuous slut