Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 30764 times)

lol
IQ only represents how well you can recognize patterns. It's what IQ tests are based on entirely so that there's no cultural-based bias. It's a good indicator of for example how easily someone can learn math or how much potential they have. However it doesn't actually come out to how well a person does in say, car repair. Or getting a job. Or teamwork capabilities. You could have an IQ of 170 and still have no idea how to put an engine block together.

That's all Amade is saying. There's more to "intelligence" than just your IQ. Your actual obtained knowledge  through experience or otherwise is not included in an IQ test and contributes to intelligence as well.

so then i guess my IQ doesn't define my intelligence, my physique doesn't define my fitness and health, and my semen doesn't define my child, right?
as awful as all of these brown townogies are, the last one is particularly bad for your point. first of all, a single sperm cell is probably what you're thinking of. and even when you use the right words, it still doesn't "define" the child, a child is the combination of two cells, and after being born it is defined far more by experiences than the fact that your sperm cell was used to create it

gender is psychological, not physical
and while we're asking questions, why do you care? like, what effect does it have on you for people to be of a different gender than you want them to be?

gender is psychological, not physical
not really

and while we're asking questions, why do you care? like, what effect does it have on you for people to be of a different gender than you want them to be?

when did i say that i have an issue with people being a different gender

i have a problem with people saying they're female when they're male, or male when they're female

they should rather tag themselves as "transgender", because thats what they are

when did i say that i have an issue with people being a different gender
um.......
they should rather tag themselves as "transgender", because thats what they are
okay, still stupid, but why? why do you care about that? how does it make your life harder?

um.......okay, still stupid, but why? why do you care about that? how does it make your life harder?

i guess im not allowed to have an opinion or care, because if i do, it means that it makes my life harder

i guess im not allowed to have an opinion or care, because if i do, it means that it makes my life harder
if your opinion means trying to get other people to define themselves a certain way, then you should probably have a pretty good reason for it, huh?
I personally think that Riddler did nothing wrong
this is the minority opinion so I must be right!
nice reasoning amade
the holocaust is not a social issue
also lol godwin's law

also lol godwin's law
I suddenly feel like we need to give foxscotch the third reich treatment
the holocaust is not a social issue
ah I expected one of you idiots to miss the point

if your opinion means trying to get other people to define themselves a certain way, then you should probably have a pretty good reason for it, huh?

yeah, my reason is that they're under the same illusion you are, the illusion that gender is psychological

all I'm seeing is Fox saying "Follow my mindset or you are a bigot" which Ofc makes him a bigot

yeah, my reason is that they're under the same illusion you are, the illusion that gender is psychological
right, but what I'm asking is why THAT matters to you
all I'm seeing is Fox saying "Follow my mindset or you are a bigot"
source plz

"You may be surprised but BLF is filled to the loving brim with reactionaries; if anything, being in the minority in an argument about social issues on BLF probably means you're not wrong"

what a grossly orwellian interpretation of correctness lmao

"Being in a minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad."

right, but what I'm asking is why THAT matters to you

because its my opinion and view

i can play this game too and turn it right back around on you:

why does it matter to you what my opinion is, and why are you trying to change my opinion