Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 30667 times)

I realized it was a joke but it was dumb and you look like you're going off the deep end.
right

everyone here who tries to take moral high ground on the controvoursey of gender seems to be going crazy here. I don't remember Amade being like this. w happened

Ive never even seen amade before today

everyone here who tries to take moral high ground on the controvoursey of gender seems to be going crazy here. I don't remember Amade being like this. w happened
blf just isnt really the place for some discussions seeing the - mmh, i wouldn't really know how to put it - the opinions here are completely different than what you'd find outside? controversial i guess you'd call it.

I think you're looking for "politically incorrect" at least by today's standards on the issue.

His name sounds familiar but all I've seen so far is them stirring up stuff.

They're from 2009, no wonder they sound familiar
amade was one of the main dudes in cmen, the guys that made that neat stalkers vs hunters gamemode

amade was one of the main dudes in cmen, the guys that made that neat stalkers vs hunters gamemode
He also made a few maps too back in the day

itt we play "Who's that fourmer!" 

itt we play "Who's that fourmer!" 
who the hell are you

I think it's a Pie Crust alt
dunno you never know, it could even be glass

Looks like Amade caught the brain virus too.  This is honestly becoming an epidemic at this point lol.