Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 30772 times)

kill all transgenders 2016

you loving transmission shemale mondays need to stop loving fighting in this thread because I'm sick of you all acting like friend kikes

clownfish is being sarcastic

[imghttp://puu.sh/oiFym/74316c108d.jpg[/img]
i've got more where that came from

You sent me a PM saying how transmission or shemale is offensive.

That sounds about right

which is why you're calling me a child
I'm calling you a child because you're acting like one.

clownfish is being sarcastic
no stuff

It doesn't have anything to do with slut shaming.
phone autocorrected, meant to type "slur"
And thinking about it, "shemale", is more of a word used to describe a transgender woman with a snake, " transmission", is a straight up slur, if you are so offended by it, I'm sorry but I don't understand why. Please educate me so I don't make any more mistakes

also I do talk to openly transgender people, Donnie is one of my "favorite" forum friends to talk to, it's not that relevant now but I'm just putting it out there.

did someone say monday?

We already went through this on the thread but it was pretty obvious that you were serious and when you got stuff on you started backpedaling like you are now.

There's also this on the same thread.
totally dude lmfao

youre just mad you cant get in my safespace

I like how Donnie gets so defensive over tumblr as if we are insulting his way of life
no that'd be with twitter i barely use tumblr lmao

You sent me a PM saying how transmission or shemale is offensive.
thats when i thought you were literally autistic instead of just figuratively so i wanted to help you understand social norms

take this stuff to my beautiful drama topic please http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293985.150 right here mm 👌👌
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:06:11 AM by Donnies Catch »

phone autocorrected, meant to type "slur"
And thinking about it, "shemale", is more of a word used to describe a transgender woman with a snake, " transmission", is a straight up slur, if you are so offended by it, I'm sorry but I don't understand why. Please educate me so I don't make any more mistakes

also I do talk to openly transgender people, Donnie is one of my "favorite" forum friends to talk to, it's not that relevant now but I'm just putting it out there.
Shemale is drawing emphasis to the "man in a dress" charicature of trans women and is a form of misgendering. Misgendering trans people is not ok. It's as simple as that.

Thread has degenerated into an argument about tumblrisms and genders. Wonderful.

Either way, BroTeam keeps loving tweeting jokes and stuff about this and it's p good.

Thread has degenerated into an argument about tumblrisms and genders. Wonderful.
TIL trans people were invented on tumblr