Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 30678 times)

hot damn, better report em
Nice try but we know you are also clubstep

Nice try but we know you are also clubstep
rotondo is... is clubstep?!

Looks like Amade caught the brain virus too.  This is honestly becoming an epidemic at this point lol.
[black guy question mark meme]

[black guy question mark meme]
The Tumblr stuff he is saying.  It's a brain virus.

hey let me ask you a question

do genitals define gender
how could they?

Looks like Amade caught the brain virus too.  This is honestly becoming an epidemic at this point lol.
SUCCUMB

The Tumblr stuff he is saying.  It's a brain virus.
everything I'm saying predates tumblr by decades, buddy

how could they?

so in other words, you dodged the question

those who's genitals and loveual organs don't match the norm aren't profiled under male or female because they aren't male or female

you still didn't answer my question

it's refreshing to see a little bit of the spirit of the BL forum rushing back

Of course you consider stuffting on somebody to be ""good ol blockland spirit"". It's always gotta be one of the two extremes with you handicaps, no such thing as a middle ground

If your idea of the spirit rushing back is people like you phasing back into the community, count me out.

so in other words, you dodged the question

those who's genitals and loveual organs don't match the norm aren't profiled under male or female because they aren't male or female

you still didn't answer my question

my response was very obviously no.

genitals, together with secondary love characteristics, make up a person's love.
gender is a social construct closely connected to love.

my response was very obviously no.

so then i guess my IQ doesn't define my intelligence, my physique doesn't define my fitness and health, and my semen doesn't define my child, right?

are you really sure that you want to say that they don't define gender?

so then i guess my IQ doesn't define my intelligence
Of course it doesn't. Intelligence is not quantitative, IQ is literally a number.

my semen doesn't define my child, right?
Of course it doesn't, because your child isn't a giant sperm cell. You need two cells to make a child. As children develop they are also influenced by the hormones present in the womb.

So actually, your semen/child brown townogy is pretty good. Genitals can contribute to someone's gender identity, but it certainly doesn't end there.

are you really sure that you want to say that they don't define gender?
yea

Of course it doesn't. Intelligence is not quantitative, IQ is literally a number.

lol

Of course it doesn't, because your child isn't a giant sperm cell. You need two cells to make a child. As children develop they are also influenced by the hormones present in the womb.

so let me get this straight, since my sperm doesn't define my child, i guess with the womans egg the child would be able to develop on its own right?   obviously if my sperm doesn't define it, it doesn't even need it, because clearly it will have no effect on it

So actually, your semen/child brown townogy is pretty good. Genitals can contribute to someone's gender identity, but it certainly doesn't end there.

please explain what you think gender identity is to me as you view it, i'm all ears

was amade the one who called us all reactionaries before

count me out.
Yay!!!!

I would give anything to get this place to return to the way it was years ago