Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 32289 times)

tumblr is pretty bad yeah but it's not 100% aids and autism as I said, and if you're not a loving idiot you won't act like the people who are legit that braindead
and besides, you know you're posting somewhere that is equally as bad sometimes right?

I've already shared my opinion on the brain virus' progression into the average blocklander.

Why do you guys feel the need to put him down like that? Seriously?
C'mon now, it's refreshing to see a little bit of the spirit of the BL forum rushing back. For the longest time this place was a hellhole, but now it's been getting progressively more friendly and tolerant.

I say bring back the monday jokes.

yep totally ive been on that website for a year now and have never seen anything like what people always seem to talk about. the website has 30-50 million active users which is soooooo much, but yet here you are doing the biggest blanket statement ive ever seen

30-50 million infected zombies*

Just because you're sitting on a couch next to a sick person and you're not sick doesn't mean that you won't get sick or that you're not contributing to the problem. Tumblr is like a cesspool where the brain virus that affects so much of society proliferates. Hanging around there is not only gross, it's dangerous to your health. Sooner or later, whether you realize it or not, the brain virus will get you.

I'm for complete and total eradication of all venues that the brain virus likes to spread. Ground Zero is tumblr.
is it even possible to be this paranoid? holy stuff tumblr isn't a loving wasteland like you think it is, it's a somewhat innocent website that happens to also attract dumb people (like literally any website in loving existence, tumblr didn't invent whiny brats) I mean, granted, all you know about tumblr is that it's the primary romping grounds of all those dumb feminists and SJWs and what have you, but once you use the actual website and follow a few sane people, you'll realize that it isn't what the internet fantasizes it as. hell, most of the tumblr community actually frowns upon those aforementioned people

what you're doing is the equivalent of judging the entirety of reddit based off of, I dunno, /r/fatpeoplehate or something. reddit is just a host for forums, and isn't a real "community" that you can just generalize as "dumb reddit people"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:58:46 PM by Glass Joe »

is it even possible to be this paranoid?
I think the word you're looking for is "Cynical"

I'm not entirely sure trinick is being serious, guys
I mean he's saying "brain virus"

I'm not entirely sure trinick is being serious, guys
I mean he's saying "brain virus"
i'm not entirely sure if he's not being serious either
see: poe's law

what you're doing is the equivalent of judging the entirety of reddit based off of, I dunno, /r/fatpeoplehate or something. reddit is just a host for forums, and isn't a real "community" that you can just generalize as "dumb reddit people"
/r/fatpeoplehate is great though. You're part of the problem.

/r/fatpeoplehate is great though. You're part of the problem.
1. glass joe is right
2. fatpeoplehate got banned for a reason
3. how is he part of the problem when he just stated the truth wtf
4. why you so defensive over that subreddit out of all subreddits

like you standing up for fatpeoplehate? wtf, i would understand someone standing up for like /r/motorcycles if someone was a motorcycle fan but some circlejerk "haha this guy's fat" subreddit? is that what you spend your time on?
edit: dont answer that last question im already disappointed enough

tumblrs entire design lends itself to the creation of these weirdly political hyperspecific special snowflakes that are generally detached from reality and part of one or more embarassing internet xommunities

4. why you so defensive over that subreddit out of all subreddits
Because he mentioned it by name you dipstuff.

tumblrs entire design lends itself to the creation of these weirdly political hyperspecific special snowflakes that are generally detached from reality and part of one or more embarassing internet xommunities
this makes no sense at all because tumblr is pracitcally instagram, but with multiple forms of media other than photos, and you have the ability to reblog some elses post
like honestly have you even been on the website

Because he mentioned it by name you dipstuff.
so what did you feel called out or sommin

it's just a blog website lol

It does allow for this kind of bullstuff to spread very quickly and for attention whoring and autism to run free so I see what you mean

it's just a blog website lol
I feel like blogs are just the most efficient medium for autism

tumblr is functionally just long-form twitter lol

"blogs" really just act as a more customizable form of a profile

and if you ever actually stay around for a while it's pretty obvious that there are a lot of different kinds of people on tumblr, and you pretty much never see the stereotypical hugbox radical sjw nonsense that people expect unless you plant yourself directly into that community. the only time i ever see this stuff is when people reblog it like "lmao look at this bullstuff wtf are they even talking about"

there are even hyper-conservative and anti-sjw groups that are pretty strong in tumblr but i'm sure they aren't as strong because of the site's reputation
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 04:26:36 PM by otto-san »

I feel like blogs are just the most efficient medium for autism
so you just mean people sharing their mind without a limit, usually anonymously, happen to be end up with controversial opinions?
forget i guess the internet is just autistic entirely

and if you ever actually stay around for a while it's pretty obvious that there are a lot of different kinds of people on tumblr, and you pretty much never see the stereotypical hugbox radical sjw nonsense that people expect unless you plant yourself directly into that community
yep, this is correct.
but hey tumblr is a buzzword so guess what boys lets ride that big bandwagon of us and them so we can just feel that little bit better about ourselves because we dont go to that autistic place, pssh