Tobuscus accused of rape.

Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 30673 times)

Probably just another bullstuff accusation

Tobuscus accused of rap

lmao who tf is amade

lmao who tf is amade

His name sounds familiar but all I've seen so far is them stirring up stuff.

They're from 2009, no wonder they sound familiar

Shemale is drawing emphasis to the "man in a dress" charicature of trans women and is a form of misgendering. Misgendering trans people is not ok. It's as simple as that.

hey let me ask you a question

do genitals define gender

oooooohhh no

this is going to trigger her!!!!!!!

here comes the stuffstorm

bro - science, bro. theres only two genders. its all in your head, bro. bro, whats between your legs, bro? that defines you, bro. now shut up and pass the paint, bro. it's just a joke, bro

bro - science, bro. theres only two genders. its all in your head, bro. bro, whats between your legs, bro? that defines you, bro. now shut up and pass the paint, bro. it's just a joke, bro
Are you okay? You seem to be going insane

interesting way to put it, but I agree

Gender - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

Female - of or denoting the love that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.

Male - of or denoting the love that produces small, typically motile gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.

I realized it was a joke but it was dumb and you look like you're going off the deep end.