Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 33300 times)

Also by definition of rape it is not legally possible for a woman to rape a man. If a woman ties you down and forces your rooster in her pusillanimous individual that is not classified as rape and the court will throw that out.

I'm not counting sodomy because that's an entire different charge. Even then a man gets worse punishment for forced sodomy than a woman would with a strap on.

Also related:

From anything I learned is that don't believe the charge even if they are proven guilty.
if you still don't believe it after it's proven then i'm not sure 'proven' is the right word to use
They lost me at TRIGGER WARNING. Not because I get triggered but because they said trigger.
I smell the feminism.
you got triggered by the word trigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiCJG8Q2Uds
that's the second time someone's posted that video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiCJG8Q2Uds
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 01:25:44 PM by Blockchip »

Honestly I want it to be a crime to make fake rape accusations. Like I'm so done with it.
As far as I'm aware, it is illegal, however not strictly enforced. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The only problem I have with this are that there are gonna be chuckleforgets on the internet who will defend him vigorously and without any remorse without any consideration of the other side.

I'm all for innocence until proven guilty, but I find it ironic how many will side with Toby blindly before they even consider her story. Witness testimonial is a big part of our justice system, and until proven untrue, her story now counts as evidence against him. I don't know how the story will play out and I'm willing to absolutely give Toby the chance to defend himself- but as it stands at this moment, without anything other than a Youtube video where he says "uh, well, I didn't do it" then I'm going to say he might be guilty and we shouldn't treat this lightly.

I'm not sure how this story will play out, so we'll see.
It shouldn't be treated heavily either. Infact any opinion shouldn't be relevant unless it's concrete evidence that proves his innocence or his guilt.

We shouldn't have to hold him accountable until we can prove it actually happened. The reason everyone immediately defends him is because lack of proof. The only person that can yell he's guilty is the person accusing him of this.

Sorry if that was all over the place, I just had to help my sister and I lost my train of thought.

that's the second time someone's posted that video here
stuff, i looked through the thread hastily to try and find it but couldn't see it

We shouldn't have to hold him accountable until we can prove it actually happened. The reason everyone immediately defends him is because lack of proof. The only person that can yell he's guilty is the person accusing him of this.

Naw, you're right. But I've been doing a little digging and it appears that multiple people have confirmed the story. They themselves either bared witness to some of the events she described, or they themselves have seen Toby's behavior firsthand and can corroborate on her story.

She also has screenshots of the messages he sent to her as well as the pants with the broken belt loops.

Either all of these women (and some men) are lying in some sort of conspiracy, or it's another Bill Cosby situation: she didn't go to the police out of fear they wouldn't believe her because he was more famous and liked than she was.

As far as I'm aware, it is illegal, however not strictly enforced. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think that's about right.

Also by definition of rape it is not legally possible for a woman to rape a man.
Can you please stop spreading bullstuff? Literally the first result of a google search shows how much BS this is.
http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/17/woman-convicted-of-breaking-into-apartment-raping-man-headed-to-prison/

Also related:

The school that put this poster up took it down as soon as someone reported that it was BS.

tony holy stuff we get it all women are evil beings of feminism that have the sheer goal to make the world pink

if you still don't believe it after it's proven then i'm not sure 'proven' is the right word to use

You do realize in rape cases with no evidence the jury usually sides with the woman instead of the 30foot tall black male, right?

If there is no evidence of rape then the charge should be dropped, this is not the case in many false rape cases.

Can you please stop spreading bullstuff? Literally the first result of a google search shows how much BS this is.
http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/17/woman-convicted-of-breaking-into-apartment-raping-man-headed-to-prison/

A 28-year-old woman who plead guilty to breaking into a Seattle man’s apartment and raping him in his sleep will serve nine months in jail.

Oh wow, 9 months in jail.

If I man did the exact same loving stuff he would get over 10 years in jail.

You do realize in rape cases with no evidence the jury usually sides with the woman instead of the 30foot tall black male, right?

If there is no evidence of rape then the charge should be dropped, this is not the case in many false rape cases.
Cases like?

proof or bullstuff

Oh wow, 9 months in jail.

If I man did the exact same loving stuff he would get over 10 years in jail.
Your reading comprehension is terrible. She took a plea deal to lower the sentence down from rape to attempted rape, which carries a significantly lower sentence. If you took a plea deal too, you'd be getting 9 months.