I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 34767 times)

I'm hyped but its sad that we won't see any of this on TV for at least over a year. They still got to develop the script and animate and a bunch of other complicated stuff. I'm excited if this works though.

KEVIN YOU SPILLED SODA ON MY BLOCKLAND CASTLE!

God damn Kevin always spilling his drinks on Tony's stuff.

kevin should be played by a small middle eastern child that adult swim kidnaps

Tony and Swoholi are in the clear.

Just because I feel like everyone should be understanding that this is a real idea that I'm actually totally behind Tony in creating (I would love this to become a real cartoon), I'll let you all see the spec script I worked on last night.

Any and all notes/constructive criticisms would be welcomed.

http://swholli.com/share/One_and_a_Half_Tonys.pdf

It's not us, it's you.
You're the only person that doesn't seem to understand when i make a joke or say something sarcastic. Even when i clearly mark it, which i only do because of you, half the time you still don't get it.
For the most part, i understand other people's jokes just fine, but specifically you being jokey or sarcastic isn't much different than you being completely serious.
One of the reasons i don't understand your jokes is because you specifically said "the harvest doesn't joke." So whenever you make something that seems like a joke on the harvest thread, i assume it's not a joke, because you specifically stated the harvest doesn't make jokes, and if the leader of the harvest talking in the harvest thread isn't "the harvest", i don't know what is. Yet whenever i do that, despite the fact that you explicitly stated the harvest doesn't joke, you act like i'm stupid for not getting the joke.

So everyone loves it except for The Harvested.
Please stop acting like being "harvested" means something. being "harvested" is just you putting a name on a really long list, it doesn't prove anything if most or even all of the people who say they dislike something are all "harvested".
They're just mad they don't have their own TV show.
"you're just mad you can't be in the harvest!!!" 3.0
I'd rather not have a tv show than have one this stuffty.
But hey, that's obviously just because i'm mad i can't have my own tv show.

why do you have to argue all the time lol. just let it go.

why do you have to argue all the time lol. just let it go.
He doesnt know how

Blockchip stop ruining threads.

OT: This show will be awesome.

If angry child vocals are needed, get blockchip.

Holly stuff, good luck with the show Tony!

Never saw it coming, then again you did go to the extent of sending them Walmart vests in exchange for swag, and continuously won stuff from them to the point where they had to refuse to let other people win.

You're the only person that doesn't seem to understand when i make a joke or say something sarcastic.

This is ironic because Lord Tony.