the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??

Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50441 times)

I think we should make a post on the roblox forums warning users about bloxcity, in case they attack there. It may even get the attention of the admins, where they can take legal action.

Anyone want to help write a well thought out post?

k I made a BloxCity account and now my Blockland forums account just logged out without warning
you IDIOT

k I made a BloxCity account and now my Blockland forums account just logged out without warning
holy s

jfc

I think we should make a post on the roblox forums warning users about bloxcity, in case they attack there. It may even get the attention of the admins, where they can take legal action.

Anyone want to help write a well thought out post?

no. dont.

Holy crap, BloxCity is super shady ;~;
I visited the website for like a second, no accounts were made
But just in case I changed my password, and added a secret question.

It could be phising but usually phising is like "hey look at this link"

The hijacked accounts were just doing stuff like "ok, ok, lol, ok, idgaf, click dis, lol, ok"

I'm running every virus scan i can, and changing all passwords, cause i clicked the website on steam browser for like 1 second

If you click on that stuff with a phone, what can it do?

these brothers are up to something

Guys after my Windows 7 virtual machine is finished installing crappy updates I'm going to test the website on it. I have absolutely nothing logged in to and I have no personal info on it.

That's been happening to me too, but I'm pretty sure it's some sort of preventative measure involving cookies being deleted or something.

...why not?

Honestly it'd probably be a better idea to just PM an admin discreetly rather than spam their forums with it.

I'm sure if you PM enough admins with "hey this service is being a stuffter and using exploits, maybe you should take a look at it" they'd notice.

No guarantees, though.

Guys after my Windows 7 virtual machine is finished installing crappy updates I'm going to test the website on it. I have absolutely nothing logged in to and I have no personal info on it.

You have no reason to do this. I would seriously recommend you don't even give them the attention.