Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45888 times)

The things about (normalish) women is that you need to make them feel loved, special, and beautiful. All the time. You didn't do that.
what's the girl supposed to do for the dude?

what's the girl supposed to do for the dude?
provide companionship and make them feel loved, probably. I wouldn't know.

you should marry bisjac you guys have great chemistry and all

Like what?

Well you're 17 and never had a girlfriend. I'm sure her mind is racing.

Okay, so I read this thread a couple of weeks ago, but I completely missed the part about the dominatrix. How is that actually supposed to work in a monogamous relationship?

Why do you say network's name instead of the show's name whenever you talk about it? You left a lot of info out when asking the question, too, you left the whole dominatrix part out.

Why do you say network's name instead of the show's name whenever you talk about it?

Did you read blockchops post then decide to repeat it in your own words?

Why do you say network's name instead of the show's name whenever you talk about it?

something something inflated sense of self worth

F O R T Y F I V E
O
R
T
Y
F
I
V
E

Just admit you were wrong and move on, Tony.

You people know what Adult Swim is but you don't know what SMB is and if I say "hey guys I got advice from SMB" you would then waste time by demanding to know what SMB is.

Also it's a weird thing for you people to complain about.

Not only that the show is broadcasted live in the Adult Swim headquarters in Atlanta Georgia and run by people that actually work for loving adult swim. I've chatted with high ups and Mike Lazzo himself.

So yes, it is Adult Swim.

Shows like squid billies, athf, venture bros, etc are not run by adult swim. They are run by independent studios that made deals with adult swim.

SMB is run offically by Adult Swim staff. The gay guy is the loving public adviser too.

Like what?
I'll take the honor
it's because you like a kindergartner show about small horses

why did you switch the poll around?
did you just want to have that ego boost of thinking that you're in the right here?
you basically told her that her feelings are basically worthless, while inserting some posh twat quote to make yourself seem smarter.
can you just admit that you forgeted up and the next woman you'll probably get is someone who likes being called worthless?

stop trying to twist the truth to support your ego or you'll become the next furdle.

F O R T Y F I V E
O
R
T
Y
F
I
V
E

Where did this meme come from?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:26:58 AM by Lord Tony® »

Tie breaker in the polls.
How about no one spergs out at this obvious attention bait?