We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.

Author Topic: We get it, I want to kill children in videogames.  (Read 17538 times)

People weren't nuking him with bullstuff because he bumped the topic.
They were returning to discuss the topic, which is essentially that Tony is a massive cunt to his girlfriend, and he deserves her walking out on him.

Now Tony decided to get pissy about the fact that everyone was against him, so he started to take swings at people.
They took swings back and his poor fragile ego couldn't take it, so he locked the topic and made a drama.
This drama isn't about that thread.  It's about people holding against him the fact that he doesn't see a problem with killing a kid in a videogame, and the same 3 handicaps are going into multiple threads and using this against him when it isn't even relevant.  Honestly, I'd be pretty annoyed too if I were Tony.

so you're saying you wouldn't feel the same if you had 2-3 people stalking your forum account and stuffting on you every time you post and then making a drama every time you say something disagreeable?

actually, yeah you would feel the same as tony. forget off this is a legitimate thread.
when they turn an innocent loving topic into a warzone for no goddamn reason, you would bitch and moan if he left the topic open as a warzone and you would bitch if he locked it. he's locking it to prevent it from becoming a total disaster.

tbh you stalk every tony topic looking to defend him

i think thats called being a friend

lol honestly i'm for being able to kill children in video games. I just thought tony's logic was a bit wonky, and still do. "I can do anything as long as nobody can punish" sounds very ignorant and bugs me a lot for some reason

Trolls gotta help the trolls

"I can do anything as long as nobody can punish"

Because it's a videogame and you shouldn't be punished for doing horrible things in a videogame.

well sorry i happened to click drama and read threads and see people unfairly stuffting on lord tony.
while im at it ill stop posting on the blockland forums period so i dont end up being this weird creep because i defended someone on the forums because they get unfairly stuff on.

now please uphold your own standards and do the same as me, wait what? double standards you say? then forget your double standard stuff ill keep posting and defending someone who doesn't deserve stuff.

if you wanted me to be against lord tony then you should've held this same standard for everybody, not treating him unfairly because he happened to be responsible for multiple stuffstorms years ago.

Trolls gotta help the trolls
i mean i would've been banned years ago if i was a troll but i mean keep going with the card people are going believe you on that claim no matter how ridiculous it is. like i said, double standards.

Because it's a videogame and you shouldn't be punished for doing horrible things in a videogame.
"the police shouldnt come after me when i shoot people in grand theft auto"