Is the Blockland Forums: more of a science guy or a history buff?

Poll

Which subject do you prefer to learn more about?

Science
72 (60.5%)
History
47 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Author Topic: Is the Blockland Forums: more of a science guy or a history buff?  (Read 8094 times)

I just won't believe in a thing that I can't see, and the idea that our luck is based off of a God's mood is ridiculous to me.
do you support the big bang

I get what you mean, but the way you phrase this is as if you're asking him if he politically supports some sort of big orgy.

I just really can't know about what happened at the start of the universe. I don't support it, but I suppose people can have their guesses.

As for the TV show, I hate it.

I'm a Christian but I don't identify strongly with any denomination. Closest would probably be Baptist but those people tend to be pretty snooty from my experience, so I don't like to call myself that. Although i believe God kicked everything off with Creation, made several interferences throughout history, sent his Son to die for sins, and will return one day to take believers away and make a new Earth, I'm not the stereotypical Bible thumper that I once was because that is clearly the wrong way to go. I'm quite a bit more loosened up and don't have very many issues with science.

I am definitely a catastrophist, but I still know plate tectonics and instances of evolution are occurring and stuff like that.

I believe in Christianity. I like Jesus. I don't live up to his teachings as often as I should, though...

.. His face is like a perpetual piece of toast.

I'm not particularly religious, but I believe there could be/could have been a Creator (God)

If there is one, I just hope it's not the christian god, that guy's a richard.

Agnostics are friends.