Author Topic: Mr. Render's SCP Server - Abusive host cheats and bans people for fighting back  (Read 9910 times)

also what kind of rules are these? you never specify what constitutes as failrp or even what the hell you do in the rp.

You know what, you guys win, because of a rumour you guys have destroyed a person who only started playing blockland yesterday... you guys are too gullible to believe lies like this

Lol you can't admit the fact that you're lying about some stuff.
Because he started playing blockland yesterday, its his fault the ADMINS didn't do ANYTHING about
"putting effort in the server"
You people are too lazy to tell the owner could improve on.

this is loving handicapped
/support

For the love of god please put effort into your servers lol

I have decided to quit Blockland because of a rumour by planr. He decided to spread a rumour which caused lots of hate towards me and my friend. This is forgeted up. People believed the rumour and lies too much and decided to make my life terrible. I only started play Blockland yesterday and I am quitting today. 22:40 PM GMT +1 is the official time of me quitting Blockland.

Thank you for all of your hate,
Luke
The Most Hated Guy On Blockland Because Of The Rumour By Planr,
He Ruined My Fun On Blockland. I didn't even get to fully learn how to play nor the rules.
:(
bye bye :~(

i love how one of this guy's arguments was "planr photoshopped the ban message"

/support

I've been to his server - a D-class was rebelling, instantly killed. That sane guy was asking to be 173 the whole time but didn't even get a negative response. I transmitted his message to him myself too and disregarded that message too.

He's also a dumbass who has Murder Mystery blood decals enabled but cleans them everytime the decals are made because he can't be bothered to disable the decals.

Don't join his server at all, not worth your time.

Bringing this back to light

Also going to add:

A moderate-length while after the incident in the first paragraph, he cleared the map and asked for volunteers to build a new one. Whoever didn't want to help got kicked out. I got kicked out too, so I don't know how stuff ended up.

The lack of rules is true - there are no clear rules. Also, if there's a Class-D (something like a death row prisoner extracted by the SCP Foundation for their purposes, if you don't know what this is) escaping or rebelling, he teleports there and kills the guy.

I have decided to quit Blockland because of a rumour by planr. He decided to spread a rumour which caused lots of hate towards me and my friend. This is forgeted up. People believed the rumour and lies too much and decided to make my life terrible. I only started play Blockland yesterday and I am quitting today. 22:40 PM GMT +1 is the official time of me quitting Blockland.

Luke
He Ruined My Fun On Blockland. I didn't even get to fully learn how to play nor the rules.

Dude, seriously! Stop signing your posts! Are you mentally handicapped? How many times did we say you don't need to be "formal"?

Thank you for your understanding,
Marios
The (Other) Greek Guy

forget the Self Delete by Stab drama, is the funniest drama of the loving century. I'm pissing myself mate.

thats gross mcjob go to the bathroom

<professional victim game>
Oh screw off. This drama was literally not even about you, but you decided to butt in and tried to dismiss the thread as an illegitimate attempt to make your friend's server look bad, without any proof to back up your supposed version of the story, and now you're trying to play the victim card because nobody bought your bullstuff. I literally didn't even know you and your friend until yesterday; why the forget would I want to destroy your reputation? You've done that yourself!

You know what, you guys win, because of a rumour you guys have destroyed a person who only started playing blockland yesterday... you guys are too gullible to believe lies like this
For the love of god stop trying to defend yourself in a hopeless situation you already lost the moment you first posted.  And, I think it's hilarious that you can't accpept the fact that you forgeted up.

Luke

Luke
Never have I seen someone quit over one drama that only has 5 pages to it.

This is one for the books.

There's so many things wrong with the whole quitting thing that it's outright laughable:

I have decided to quit Blockland because of a rumour by planr.
Quitting over a single drama that you keep calling a "rumour"? Man up. This thread exists because the server is poorly designed and is ran by an abusive jackass with no common sense. You brought this upon yourself by jumping in and blurting out the "he photoshopped!!!" excuse right off the bat in the first place.

People believed the rumour and lies too much and decided to make my life terrible.
Obviously pulling the sympathy card here. How is this even affecting your life in any way? What a load of horsestuff.

The Most Hated Guy On Blockland
There's far more hated people in Blockland than you are buddy. Get over it.

Planr, We both use the same waypoint mod!

This has no relevance to the drama!

Also, Luke, change your in-game name and nobody should notice.

SCP Server 2nd Command (Highest ranking admin under owner)
Top Kek

This topic is a loving gold mine.