Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree

Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24588 times)

As anoyying as it may be I personally cant see why its a problem.

It doesn't matter that wasn't my point.

The point was you had 2 years to stop being a troll and yet you are still a troll. Get banned and get a life.
its funny though because you're allowing yourself to get trolled lol.

Just make sure you don't mention "barrels" to him. He might have an explosive aneurysm.

Just make sure you don't mention "barrels" to him. He might have an explosive aneurysm.
Google doesn't say there are a ton of barrels so I don't know what his source is

Moltenkitten still wants to be in Harvest.

remember those threads asking for moltenkitten to be bos
those were the times

I wish moltenkitten was bos

I find it funny that Tony doesn't even have to troll for people to say he's trolling.

I find it funny that Tony doesn't even have to troll for people to say he's trolling.
i find it funny that a serial killer doesn't even have to murder for people to say he's a murderer

i find it funny that a serial killer doesn't even have to murder for people to say he's a murderer
this is a really bad brown townogy to mock him

this is a really bad brown townogy to mock him
its path what do you expect

This doesn't make sense lmao.  I said I find it funny people say Tony is trolling when he clearly isn't trolling; he isn't doing anything at all.

Calling someone a murderer =/= claiming someone is murdering someone when they aren't murdering anyone or doing anything

Charles Manson didn't kill anyone though.

This doesn't make sense lmao.  I said I find it funny people say Tony is trolling when he clearly isn't trolling; he isn't doing anything at all.
Lord Tony has a vibrant history of trolling/baiting the absolute forget out of people. By this point it takes a certain type of stupidity to act surprised when someone brings it up.