Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133415 times)

Hello folks. Bunch of progress made on Planet Londo today. I went in and set up every armed bot and quest to give the appropriate Londo item, so everything is authentic now! It feels like a cohesive map with these custom weapons by Jeprimer. Also, with the mountain now finished, I'm working on an expansion to the desert. Shouldn't be long til the new version of this map is out for everybody to play.

More progress on the Londo weps. The "Mole Detonator", a powerful grenade launcher.

UPDATE! I will soon have some time to dedicate to Square Society! I will try to host some music, and finish the Londo Pack, so stay tuned!

cani join?
I don't really have much add-on experience aside from modeling and working on this armor thing as a private add-on, but I have a bit of building experience with stuff like that, this, and that thing.
I mostly work on private projects that don't get posted on the forum.
My most recent project is this boat hull stern thing and cannon thing

cani join?
I don't really have much add-on experience aside from modeling and working on this armor thing as a private add-on, but I have a bit of building experience with stuff like that, this, and that thing.
I mostly work on private projects that don't get posted on the forum.
My most recent project is this boat hull stern thing and cannon thing

Welcome to the clan Cordax!!

Happy thanksgiving folks. Today I hosted a mini empires server and some fun people showed up to build neato planets.

This image was taken by Jakob from Blockland Classics.

And here's one of the planets so far.

Stay tuned for more clan activity. School has me very busy, but I plan to spend a lot of time over Christmas break and over the summer working on Planet Londo.

Bumping because our very own Cordax just released his Medieval Armors pack which is loving beautiful and has so many lovely pieces. Bravo Cordax!!

Good clan. How did you do that "square society" text effect? Did you use Blockland cubes?

Good clan. How did you do that "square society" text effect? Did you use Blockland cubes?
Obviously, which is pretty cool too.

thank you, yes Jeprimer built the logo in Blockland using bricks which were then duplicated, and each layer painted a different color.

This pic comes from the Snow Battle build, which me and Jeprimer have been working on a little bit the past few months.

I'm also working on a new spaceship, probably to be incorporated into the snow battle. I've really only built this tiny offshoot room, but I hope to spend a lot of time on it in the next couple months.

you mean the map that will take you 8 years to build
good luck on that lol

you mean the map that will take you 8 years to build
good luck on that lol
Snow Battle is separate from Planet Londo if that's what you mean. Don't rush greatness, or I'll pull rank on you ****