Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133427 times)

time to blow up the square society hehe

WIP deathmatch map I am building for Visolator

Thanks lads, I have some more fun pics of the build

|

Also, last year Jeprimer and I built an extravagant outdoor booth for Blocko World, but since the event never came to fruition, we never showed it to anyone. But it looks really cool I think so here's a picture.

Glad to see your clan is still doing well Meeger :D

Those builds are nice. Do you guys have a clan base built?

Glad to see your clan is still doing well Meeger :D

Those builds are nice. Do you guys have a clan base built?
Nah the Blocko World booth usually serves as a meeting place when we need one, a battle-ready clan base might be a cool project though.

Whoa all this is really cool
It's amazing how it seems to be mostly default bricks

i wish i could join. even though i'm bad at making houses from scratch, so i guess i'll just be making rooms and stuff..

i feel like a joke compared to all these cool and well-made builds, so i guess i'm a reject.
turns out im a minimalist builder when it comes to external structures..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:12:36 AM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

Whoa all this is really cool
It's amazing how it seems to be mostly default bricks
ty :D

i wish i could join. even though i'm bad at making houses from scratch, so i guess i'll just be making rooms and stuff..

i feel like a joke compared to all these cool and well-made builds, so i guess i'm a reject.
turns out im a minimalist builder when it comes to external structures..
No shame lad, we all build at different skill levels. I used to be a very limited & quite simple builder until last year when I began to push myself to build more complex structures. It just takes practice!

hey did i get a in
I liked your build, however it was really small. So I must deny you for now, but you're a cool fella and maybe down the line, if you build something more substantial, you could get in. :D

i love how colorful and cartoony yalls builds are. its a style i want to adapt to <3