Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44567 times)

Well that's a wrap folks, let's all go home. Anyone for pizza?
forget it im in, order pepperoni for me

like yea maxx, bummer you can't prove yourself innocent. but i still don't believe you are in the 0.04% that would get a natural match.

This is objectively not true
howso? the chances of a natural match are astronomically low, and he hasn't been able to verify his innocence. whether or not that's my fault is irrelevant.

and he hasn't been able to verify his innocence. whether or not that's my fault is irrelevant.
well i mean you getting rid of one of the only ways for him to prove his innocence is incredibly relevant

like yea maxx, bummer you can't prove yourself innocent. but i still don't believe you are in the 0.04% that would get a natural match.
howso? the chances of a natural match are astronomically low, and he hasn't been able to verify his innocence. whether or not that's my fault is irrelevant.

its certainly your loving fault since you deleted the ip logs

you also cant even prove i did anything wrong at this point, and as a matter of fact
i haven't done anything wrong
you are no longer credible for tampering with evidence that i could have used to prove myself innocent
good job  👌 👌 👌 👌

you have also deleted the evidence that would have allowed me to prove that im innocent, you deleted it because you knew i was going to use it against you in my case

you really had a big ego earlier and after i started taking major action your thread is crumbling, what's going on?

Guys can we find a cure to cancer... Instead of making 33 pages of it...

you have also deleted the evidence that would have allowed me to prove that im innocent, you deleted it because you knew i was going to use it against you in my case
yes maxx, me, conan, swollow, aqua, swholli, and i believe some discord moderators collaberated to frame you. what's more likely--that, or the 99.94% chance that you and the spammer are under same IP. when i give you opportunities to help out and prove your innocence, you remove me on steam. scared of something?

forget it im in, order pepperoni for me

Alright 1 pepperoni pizza, want anything to drink?

I'm having an extra-cheesy because of murder burger's humour.

Alright 1 pepperoni pizza, want anything to drink?

Mountain Dew or go home

Mountain Dew or go home
Nah, I'm having a Fanta. Cheers for the offer though.

yes maxx, me, conan, swollow, aqua, swholli, and i believe some discord moderators collaberated to frame you. what's more likely--that, or the 99.94% chance that you and the spammer are under same IP. when i give you opportunities to help out and prove your innocence, you remove me on steam. scared of something?

i removed you off of steam because you were getting blown out and your credibility became tarnished, i'm not going to talk to someone who could've even sent me a phishing link
you say that you would send me an ip logger, yet who knows what you could've sent me if i went along with your little game?

you keep acting like im scared of something yet im not scared of jack stuff since i know that i didn't do anything, and i didn't as a matter of fact
you're trying so hard to prove yourself right and its not going to happen after you blasted every piece of evidence that would have let me prove myself innocent, which i am innocent by the way.
at this loving point the next thing you're bound to do is just edit in my IP with inspect element if someone spams your cytube friday, you're so desperate its sad
and as another matter of fact, none of them collaborated
the only reason they're involved is because you let them know of your crazy ass plan (which by the way still wouldn't have worked since you wouldn't have the exact IP of whoever was spamming and you would only have 4 digits if they came on under the same 73.74 IP), so you wouldn't be able to match stuff

i haven't done anything, go forget yourself at this point

also since zealot would think that if i left this argument and didnt say anything afterwards, i just want to say this:
he tampered with evidence so now theres no way of proving anything, which also tears up his credibility
hes just grasping at straws and saying witty lines over the internet like "scared??? did I scare you with my 4 numbers??" to look better in a really stuffty damage control situation
and this now applies because of how dumb he is

let me explain this to you

>maxx gets out obs and shows his ip is the same as what swollow posted
>hes recording
>he joins and it says hes banned
>your point is proven

or:

>maxx gets out obs and shows his ip is the same as what swollow posted
>hes recording
>he joins and hes not banned
>you can then ban him and check the ip in the logs and if the first 4 digits are the same then maxx is right and his point is proven

but instead you decided to clear the banlist and expect the spammer to return and spam again, and if it was maxx why the forget would he do that after all of this? 

this is such a loving circular argument

it is a circular argument because he thinks he is able to win by rehashing points and recycling words and he isn't able to win, everyone realizes what hes done and everyone called him an idiot
its all over for him

"also since zealot would think that if i left this argument i would be guilty, i just want to say this:"
noedit

Did anyone record the live debate between Maxx and Zealot? Some sick part of me wants to hear it.

he hasn't been able to verify his innocence. whether or not that's my fault is irrelevant.

At this point it doesn't matter if he's innocent or not, you screwed yourself over by clearing the ban list because now since he can't really prove his own innocence he doesn't really have a stake in the argument, and basically publicly shaming him wouldn't have stopped him from spamming in the first place in the situation that he was the spammer.

You also did a bad job of winning people over by going on the offense and trying to turn the blast on people who were completely innocent (Like calling nickpb a child enthusiast. The forget was that?)

Long story short, you forgeted up and this one isn't on Maxx