Author Topic: "Treated like blacks"  (Read 15880 times)

by how much does the oppression multiplier go up from black to native american

trying to figure out if my n.a. heritage can outweigh a half-black in a battle of social justice whining

by how much does the oppression multiplier go up from black to native american

trying to figure out if my n.a. heritage can outweigh a half-black in a battle of social justice whining
well instead of making the native americans slaves they told them to get the forget out and then killed a bunch of them

not to mention they we're completely labeled wrong as indians

i think part of the reason these bullstuff videos exist is for a simple reason: the media

it seems like they only air stories that incite racial tension such as "white police officer vs. black man". i can't remember the last time i saw any news headline that didn't include the race of the victim and the police officer. it seems to me they're purposely trying to create racial tension. i can't figure out why though

i think part of the reason these bullstuff videos exist is for a simple reason: the media

it seems like they only air stories that incite racial tension such as "white police officer vs. black man". i can't remember the last time i saw any news headline that didn't include the race of the victim and the police officer. it seems to me they're purposely trying to create racial tension. i can't figure out why though
People are probably gonna argue with what I say but I'm gonna say why I think they are doing it. The left (aka the guys the minorities think are helping them) are trying to divide the country so that they get more power, they don't give two stuffs if a black person gets shot.

I bet if jitank had one of those sniper rifles he would've joined in the Dallas fighting

I bet if jitank had one of those sniper rifles he would've joined in the Dallas fighting

It's stuff like this why these arguments never peter out. What compelled you to think it was a good idea posting this?

he seems like more of a slacktivist that would rather make passive-aggressive facebook posts than go out and riot tbqh
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:45:59 PM by Frequency »

It's stuff like this why these arguments never peter out. What compelled you to think it was a good idea posting this?
haha, these also the comments of people who don't actually read my post. Wheather they agree or not with my views, ive never once said any should be killed nor have i supported unruly activity.

lol what is wrong with you people

The word CRACKER describes:

Not sure if posted already, but (iirc) "Cracker" comes from the term "whip-cracker," or a slave owner, this enforcing a stereotype that every white person has a superiority complex over other people. Next what you're going to say is "lmao no it doesn't" and give me some bullstuff like you always loving do.

being a brother is hard

lol what is wrong with you people

Welcome to the blockland forums.

being a brother is hard
13 pages and finally a source i can trust

OP please stop begging for sympathy. If you think people care, you're wrong.
How do movements like BLM exist when black people don't even think black lives matter?