Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 104159 times)

I made some cool terrain using the grenades

That guy needs to forget off, he's completely self entitled.

This is a huge game made by a small company.

I've seen bigger studios get away with unbelievable stuff like gearbox and that stuffty alien game which was selling for 60 dollars and completely broken.

>buy inferior console with severe industry sub-standard limitations
>complains about low FPS and FOV

?

I've seen bigger studios get away with unbelievable stuff like gearbox and that stuffty alien game which was selling for 60 dollars and completely broken.

$60 is chump change in the game industry. If you want anything that's not a second rate indie game, you're gonna be paying $60. They should consider themselves lucky, most newly released titles in Australia drop upwards of $90 USD. If you ask me, $60 is a small price to pay for a pioneer of the genre with some seriously impressive procedural technology.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:40:51 AM by Rally »

I see idiots claiming this is only worth 20 dollars. Is it because it was made by an indie studio because the new call of duty isn't even worth 10.

Anyone who takes the words that come out of their mouths seriously understands the hour to dollar ratio. $1 per hour is justifiable to me.

60 hours in an infinite universe with thousands of randomized variables? Without even trying.

I agree with that review. Not even a single hot chick with big tits to engage my short attention span. This game sucks, I'm going to go do a bunch of left turns on Need for Speed sequel 500

I like how people can find or make things to complain about when they get exactly what was advertised to them.

It's a space exploration game, did you expect a riveting story and triple A, big budget graphics?

I agree with that review. Not even a single hot chick with big tits to engage my short attention span. This game sucks, I'm going to go do a bunch of left turns on Need for Speed sequel 500

i don't even think that's what it was about but ok
did you even read it

i don't even think that's what it was about but ok
did you even read it

I feel stuffty even dignifying this dubiously low-effort post with a response but yeah, it's Jim Sterling's personal account of how he sucks at researching games before he buys them. He got pissed off because he couldn't ride a dinosaur in a space exploration game. I wish that was an exaggeration, but it's literally the stuff he wrote.

Turns out, he didn't like No Man's Sky because it was a walking simulator. But he gave Firewatch an 8/10, lmfao.

Is this game like WoW???

Who wants to get mid? I'll go jungle

Why doesn't my wii remote work in this game

What button is "roll blunt and spark that stuff"

Selling rune halberd 100k
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:19:40 AM by Nickpb 3.0 »

Borderlands is incredibly boring. They put all this action on quests and weapons but the actual game is boring and enemies don't probably scale with your level