Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 32898 times)

why is it that whenever someone gets banned in drama there are like 200 people saying "bye forgeter" or whatever

Same childish psychology behind "wanting the last word".

why does maxx keep coming back and getting banned though? you'd think he would have learned his lesson by now but i guess not

i wanna hear more about how bad i am, but you chodes keep changing the subject :(

maybe they were wrong and you all really do love me.

i wanna hear more about how bad i am

You're bad and you should feel good.

i wanna hear more about how bad i am, but you chodes keep changing the subject :(

You're not bad. You're a lovey beast.

And I'm sure Pie Crust knows a "lovey beast" when he sees one

SHUT IT DOWN

oh my loving god

i drama'd bisjac once before, many a year ago. something i noticed was that those who disliked him made reasoning for it, while those who enjoyed his posts just said "well lol thats bisjac".

but i seem to have come to terms with him. i think if some new user began posting in his same manner, users would be pissed. however bisjac seems to just be a force of the universe. getting offended at him saying some insanely egotistical stuff or calling himself a billionaire or whatever he says now is like getting offended by gravity

jeez you guys
what i saw from here:
Everyone: lol rip maxx
McZealot: lol rip maxx you so stupid
Y'all: WhOA WHAT THE forget ZEALOT
I hate the entire loving practice (and I used to loving do it because I was a cunt), but most of the people who did it in this thread before McZealot were either respectful and simply told Maxx to think about calming down, or are known for being more mentally challenged than a kid with downs who puts his tongue into a blender.

McZealot had his loving pompous attitude which I really hate, and so it felt like the best post to make an example out of. Towards everyone for a second, if you think "Good Riddance" posting is good, you probably need a loving lobotomy.

I hate the entire loving practice (and I used to loving do it because I was a cunt)
or are known for being more mentally challenged than a kid with downs who puts his tongue into a blender.
McZealot had his loving pompous attitude which I really hate
you probably need a loving lobotomy.
0.00% chill

You burnt my shake :[