RPGs Extended (RPGx) - Wiki Updated

Author Topic: RPGs Extended (RPGx) - Wiki Updated  (Read 37361 times)

Wow, This is impressive. Reminds me a lot of Fallout RPG.

I'll work on updating the wiki soon (hopefully this week) to help with how to use the add-on's features.

Sweet!

Could you possibly make the mining similar to TrenchDigging, where the bricks split into smaller bricks? Because I don't really want infinite mining, but I do want set areas that you can mine from. Maybe something like specific mineral-rich zones?

Whenever I open a shop, it closes and says that shops have been reset.

Sweet!

Could you possibly make the mining similar to TrenchDigging, where the bricks split into smaller bricks? Because I don't really want infinite mining, but I do want set areas that you can mine from. Maybe something like specific mineral-rich zones?
Perhaps in a future update once it's released; I was experimenting with oct-trees (like one of the digging mods used), but had trouble getting it to work correctly.

Whenever I open a shop, it closes and says that shops have been reset.
Try adjusting the schedule for how often shops update (under Server Settings of the Drafting Table GUI). Increasing the frequency of when shops are reset should fix that.

Perhaps in a future update once it's released; I was experimenting with oct-trees (like one of the digging mods used), but had trouble getting it to work correctly.
Try adjusting the schedule for how often shops update (under Server Settings of the Drafting Table GUI). Increasing the frequency of when shops are reset should fix that.
Oh sorry didn't see that. I'm a dunce.

Bump! I made some progress on a wiki tutorial for the add-on; it still needs a lot of work, but the first 6 pages are mostly finished.

You can check it out here: http://rpgx.wikia.com/wiki/RPGx_Wikia

My server's console did this when I died by a chemical grenade from this add-on here.

http://swololol.com/rd?f=Item_GasMask

My server's console did this when I died by a chemical grenade from this add-on here.

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now. I'll look into it, thanks.

Bump, just thought I'd post my progress since since the last update.

ALICE Pack
The ALICE pack backpack has been added, as per request.

New Items
Various new items have been included, such as weapon parts, new blueprints and molds, various crafting / ore items, and more!

Trash Can and Cistern
Two new containers have been added, which will allow you to instantly delete unwanted items. (also by request).

Inventory Saving and Loading
Saving and loading of inventory items is now working! Vehicle inventories are also supported, as are physical items (and their rotation) in display cases and water levels in thirst-related items. Items can be saved periodically, automatically when the server shuts down and via the /RPGxSave server command.

New Bricks
Various new bricks have been modeled and included. These include new "furnaces" (the campfire and small furnace), steel crates, new displays (tool rack and shelf), and the crucible; the campfire, small furnace and crucible are not currently working.

Personal Crafting Windows
You can now toggle 4 different crafting windows that can be accessed simply by bringing up the inventory GUI. This way, you can craft items in your GUI without having to use a crafting table. The 4 different options include: a a 1x3 grid (for escapist gamemodes), 2x2 grid, and 3x3 grid and none. Recipes for these windows are exactly the same for the generic crafting table, and are based on the top right of the grid.

Static Item Support
Prevent certain items from being moved in the inventory GUI (i.e. to prevent breaking ammo mods). This option can be toggled for each item under Item Settings in the Drafting Table GUI.

Quotas

Config Files / Brick & Item Toggling

Updated .blb Save

Various Fixes

I have run into a couple setbacks however, such as having the game crash when accessing a loaded vehicle inventory, physical items not always being removed when the new display bricks are removed, etc. So, the next update has been delayed until these issues can be resolved.

I checked out the issue and I'm not sure what's causing it; it seems like the player datablock can't be found, which is causing the console error. I can added an isObject check though to hopefully prevent that.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:41:56 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

this is probably one of the most fleshed out mods ever. this is awesome man

this is probably one of the most fleshed out mods ever. this is awesome man
Thanks =) Once a few more issues resolved I'll release the beta update, which should include the new features mentioned above.

Edit: Btw, someone asked how to use hunger & thirst.

First, make sure both are enabled, this will cause your hunger and thirst levels to gradually decrease over time. To refill your hunger, just "use" any of the food items included with the mod. To refill your thirst, you need to first fill one of the thirst-based items (such as the cup, flask, baked clay jug or baked clay bowl). You can refill them by going into a water brick and "using" them. Then, just use the item again to refill your thirst level (each item has a limited amount of uses before needing to be refilled).

I'll hopefully have the wiki updated once the beta is released.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:56:36 AM by [GSF]Ghost »

I'm having trouble finding the DOWNLOAD, Can you send me the link to the DOWNLOAD? (BTW, It's for my new H1Z1:Astaroth:PVE:No Crafting: Looting server)

Sure, the download link is in the second post on the first page.

RPGs Extended Add-On (Updated Alpha - Mediafire): https://www.mediafire.com/?5ucczh7m4yd8plq
Add-On Mirror (Updated Alpha - Dropbox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu39ropt4yngk2u/System_RPGlovetended.zip?dl=0

what does H1Z1 have to do with anything

also cool I'm downloading

Can you add a way to let players build in specific areas, too, using harvested resources?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:49:47 PM by SuperSuit12 »