Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115755 times)

Scream loudly into a megaphone directly at the tank. Sound waves will finish it off.

throw a waterbottle at it

freeze ultracraftgames's richard off
Just stop.

Poke the tank with a stick.

run up to the tank, open the hatch and throw a stick of dynamite inside

freeze ultracraftgames's richard off
you forgeters are not helping anybody by just harassing someone jesus christ - at least put up a proper attack that isn't "punch ucg for being clueless"
besides ucg already left - you managed to miss two separate memos telling you to stop

i didnt want to start this mess at all if you wanna know just some trolls  made it and got my attention to it and really whats so bad at having moves that arent so simple

i didnt want to start this mess at all if you wanna know just some trolls  made it and got my attention to it and really whats so bad at having moves that arent so simple

Bullcrap. Worst damage control I've ever witnessed.

Just stop posting on this thread and you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:37:45 AM by Marios »

ill try finding a new thread not filled with the stuffposter army

ill try finding a new thread not filled with the stuffposter army
The problem with your "not so simple" moves is that they explain what they're going to do. That isn't allowed. It's breaking the game rules.

well they explain what they will doe on succes itll change on failure

well they explain what they will doe on succes itll change on failure

Explaining the moves in ANY SENSE breaks the rules.

>cannot revive for 2 turns
>3/3 health

stuffbull
someone fix my built stuff

throw an AT grenade at it because I'm boring