Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 118112 times)

WHahw since when did I die okay stop being dead now

Repairing, Repair, Repair. Come on sing with me while im repairing!

Time to do the Incremental Combo and start with one punch

Time to do the Incremental Combo and start with one punch
i assist

No complaints visible in the horizon!

This makes for good news!

Therefore, let's go ahead and continue the fight.

And also try to press Enter less often.

I'll write that last one down as my new years' resolution.

Attack Results

NotBomberguy: rolled 1
With your clearly unstoppable rage, you are about to flip the tank with the most health and armor! ...Though both Mini Tank and Mini Tank #2 have the same health and armor, and the maximum. You decide Mini Tank #2 is the candidate to have their metal ass kicked. You try to flip it by its tracks when it tries to move, causing your arms to be chopped off completely. All your blood bleeds out as you scream. But you scream not because of pain, but because of RNJesus doing this to you. You are dead.

...But wait! If you revive this turn, you get to retain all your anger and remain MAD! Better use your free heal to be safe!

TableSalt: landed on
With the power of salt poured through your wounds, your heart spontaneously restarts and you come to life! Your body is still quite injured but that's okay, you're alive!

CRITAWAKETS and Redconer: finished CRIT's fortress
The parts have been salvaged. The bricks have been welded. The radiation has been absorbed. All thanks to the co-operation of CRITAWAKETS and Redconer! But no thanks to CRIT's terrible singing. CRITAWAKETS' fortress stands once again!

ZeÜberMedic!: rolled 4
You scavenge everything around the field that can be used to heal living tissue, and do it successfully. Health restored!

tber123: revived Dell
The power of friendship aids you in your efforts to revive the confused Dell and save him from having his soul cannibalized at the last second. Dell is back from the dead!

Space1255 and SubDaWoofer: rolled 2
This fight has been going on for a long time. Not just in turns, but real time too! Maybe a combo will make the next intermission and hiring period arrive for once. Space1255 begins with a punch, as SubDaWoofer pushes the punch further... Into your starfishs. Ouch.

Microsoft EDGE: landed on
A maxim tomato from another universe enters the scene. It is about to roll over to your body and be consumed by it... Only to be stopped cold by your feet.

Bronson: rolled 2
Bronson fires his triple buckshot at his feet. His bulletproof vest somehow saves him from pain.

JamesH and Rabbot32: working on second autocannon
The weapon experts work quietly on the second autocannon's construction, like the professionals they are. They are so professional, they actually make no sound while they build! That autocannon's gonna have the element of surprize for sure. 3 turns remaining.

Mini Tank
The mini tank fires its gun at Potatoh inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 400/400 Shield: 3/500
Such a cool tank!
Mini Tank #2
The mini tank fires its gun at kidplasma inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 400/400 Shield: 22/500
Totally not a clone of Mini Tank #1.
Mini Tank #3
The mini tank fires its gun at Somemong inflicting 1 damage.
HP: 800/800 Armor: 267/400 Shield: 0/500
I still wonder how someone would fit in this...?

The tank's shields are Protector Shields. They reduce ranged attacks by 1/2 of their damage and increase melee damage by 50%. Get your knives out!

PLAYERS:
tber123: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Twix: 3/3
Mr Queeba: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Cybertails1998: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
NotBomberguy: arms steamrolled MAD: 2 TURNS LEFT (50% more dmg) MAD STATUS RECOVERS ON IMMEDIATE REVIVAL [+Free Heal Available]
MoltenKitten: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Space1255: 1/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Rabbot32: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available] Helping JamesH construct second autocannon - 3 turns left
TristianLuigi: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
cromartini: look before you dab [+Free Heal Available]
kidplasma: 2/3
eboyblue10: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
SubDaWoofer: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Juncoph: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
CRITAWAKETS: 3/3 Bandos Defense active [+Free Heal Available] Transformed into Black Ace: lasts until battle ends
Potatoh: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Man of Greenish: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Somemong: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Nix the Glaceon: Drank his laundry detergent [+Free Heal Available]
Redconer: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
JamesH: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available] Constructing second autocannon - 3 turns left (Assisted by Rabbot32)
Microsoft EDGE: he saw it rolling, he hated it [+Free Heal Available]
Pngu12970: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Deoxys And One Noob: kablammo [+Free Heal Available]
Gojira: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
crazies alt: 2/3 Built up speed: lasts until end of battle
Rigel: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
ZeUberMedic: 3/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Malleo100: tank shell up the butt [+Free Heal Available]
TableSalt: 2/3
Just M2: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
shinyarceus4: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Clownfish: 2/3 [+Free Heal Available]
Bloo Kirby the 2nd: fruit ninja with grenades is unhealthy
DELL: 3/3

ALLIES:
SubDaWoofers Combat Drone: 2/3
}]Crazy[{‘s skeleton with Churchill’s soul: NUKED
Tiger II: NUKED
Engineer: 2/3
Bronson: 6/6 2/3
TOG II: 1/4
Daemon Prince: NUKED
M2’s Howitzer: NUKED
ZeUberMedic's BIG Howitzer: NUKED
Twix's Rototank: NUKED
KV-2: Destroyed by the Precursor

BUILDINGS:
Defensive Fortification: 10/10
Defensive Line: 7/10
JamesH's 400mm Autocannon: 5/5
JamesH's Second 400mm Autocannon: Built in 3 turns
Rabbot32's Field Guns: Construction paused, 3 turns to build, 1 turn until potential progress loss
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 14/15
CRIT's Fortress: 10/10
Mercenary Vault: 14/15
Mobile Command Center: NUKED
Fallout Shelter / Superbunker: Took too much abuse
GrapeJellyToastMan's Compound: Destroyed by the Precursor
CRITAWAKETS' P.S.V: freaking blammed itself

The defensive fortification has a 50% chance to divert enemy attacks to itself. While the defensive line will make any players who move behind it immune to damage, at the cost of itself taking damage every time one of those players is attacked.

Free heals may be used to fully restore yourself. They are one-time use only, so be wise. Using a free heal while dead will revive you with guaranteed success.

Note: Notorious B.I.G. was banned from the BLF permanently and is therefore removed from the player list. If they wish to replay they may come back in as their new account Badpost.

Note #2: Unbeneficial RNG brought to you by random.org: Suck it.

Note #3: Give RNJesus the finger! Use your Free Heal! Tell him his coin flips and dice rolls can go to Randomly Generated Hell via a guaranteed way to heal completely or revive with full health!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:47:09 AM by Marios »

Press Ctrl Z to undo Mini Tank 3.

get a shovel and dig out a small trench

I'm gonna try that again

Finally its time to use this black ace form. *Sound of selecting two attacks* Both attacks are on Mini Tank 3

First!

"THUNDERBOLT! BLADE!" Thunderbolt Blade makes me attack three times with an electric sword.
(Ignore the watermark)

"BLACK END... GALAXY!" Black End Galaxy causes me to summon a black hole and slice through it with a sword while flying then the black hole explodes. This is the more damaging of the two attacks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:28:37 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

Finally its time to use this black ace form. *Sound of selecting two attacks* Both attacks are on Mini Tank 3

-attacks being described-

Alright! I just hope you're not expecting both attacks to be on the same turn, because they won't.

Alright! I just hope you're not expecting both attacks to be on the same turn, because they won't.
Okay. I guess its a combo then. I also want a root beer with this.