Poll

Who will win!?

TROGTOR
FREEK

Author Topic: [NUCLEAR]|BLF FIGHT CLUB 2016| ROUND 3 TROGTOR VS FREEK  (Read 18456 times)

"locked because highjacked by kimon and the tumblr squad"
thats the joke
you made 3 almost identical messages saying "whatever you guys are just buttblasted. go be buttblasted somewhere else"
naw i said something to inaba that was unrelated to you, and then i said ill enjoy him not being buttblasted somewhere else and then left. ya dont know what youre talking about. try to focus through your rage to be competent. be a good sport buddy
lol you left because you were so loving pissed off that I wasn't buttblasted over your apparant "roast" in drama and you got so loving pissy you buttblasted yourself and ran off
also fyi the last nut shack related post was an hour ago which is not spam
u know why i left? thanks for telling me, i obviously dont know the real reason. no, it's because your terrible hosting has forced essentially all of my friends out of the discord and i decided to follow them. you the majority of your active members and its 100% your fault.

pictured: two triggered individuals who want to be hostile because they lost in arguments to me at some point

get your drama out of my thread, we're fighting here

You Are A loveist Pig.
yea fo real wtf do u even know how much plants have been through it's a rough life man

>choosing kimon to fight mczealot instead of mcjob

>choosing kimon to fight mczealot instead of mcjob
if they both don't die of exhaustion, you can be nominated for round 2

A funeral has been held for both of the brave fighters.

In memory of kimon, his wife, his wifes black boyfriend, and his two black stepsons attend the funeral to pay their respects, but instead discharge saliva to the grave of kimon.

In memory of McZealot, the grass outside rejoices for his death and the turf collectively attempts to burn the body after the ceremony. The body of McZealot quickly combusts into flames and embers fly into the grass, causing a massive forest fire, killing kimons wife and her black family as they were leaving.

i'm the stupidest person on earth i thought akio was aoki's alt

thats the joke
yeah 2 unwarranted hostile incidences from you suddenly appearing out of thin air is totally coincidental, its just a prank bro
naw i said something to inaba that was unrelated to you, and then i said ill enjoy him not being buttblasted somewhere else and then left. ya dont know what youre talking about. try to focus through your rage to be competent. be a good sport buddy

it's funny how you keep insisting that you're calm and totally level headed jokey boy about this whole thing but it's really clear to everyone else that was involved with your spontaneous argument in the discord that this is passive aggressive garbage

In memory of kimon, his wife, his wifes black boyfriend, and his two black stepsons attend the funeral to pay their respects, but instead discharge saliva to the grave of kimon.

H O L Y   F U C K I N G   S H I T

obviously im gonna be passive aggressive to somebody who had come at me several times today lol.

whats ur point here kimon? that i left the fish tank or that im mad at you. either way, you're losing right now. step up your game or mczealot is going to the one two buckle my shoe vine slam

this is the cheekiest drama thread ever

fight club round two akio vs kimon

I literally left the blockland forums for the summer due to football, and I just suddenly decide to get on now, and I find that you have started a fight club... Man I missed this place.

this is the cheekiest drama thread ever
i wouldnt consider it drama, just whatever melodrama is going on kimons head. theres no beef anywhere, he misunderstood that me locking the other thread is a joke, and inaba and i have just been clashing heads.

the purpose of the thread wasnt to incite arguments, its just to be funny--and most people clearly find it funny

and his two black stepsons
if they are his two stepsons, doesn't that make him married to the black man as well?

the purpose of the thread wasnt to incite arguments, its just to be funny--and most people clearly find it funny
yeah i get the thread is supposed to be a joke but u gotta know that the op is pretty inflammatory lol