NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72052 times)

Here's a comparison between them; the wheels are temporary on V3

Dalton Suburb(View in 3D)

NHM Suburbs(View in 3D)

honestly, I like the exterior of the Dalton Sub more, but the interior of the NHM more.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 10:52:20 AM by Darth C3P0² »

honestly, I like the exterior of the Dalton Sub more, but the interior of the NHM more.
Granted that the NHM was super detailed, and the Dalton is still a wip. Minimal details to get in in game, and then add the rest later is the way to go...

You win!

NHM is converting to the respectful brands based of what I've been told.

Torino: Fiat
Dalton: Chevorlet
Nakata: Honda
Aurore: Lotus
Brent: Scion
Rampanti: Lamborghini
Fierra: Ferrari
Kingston: Rolls Royce
Shinozaki: Nissan

However, the issue I have, is that we (Filipe, Gum and I) need to figure out some names for Toyota, Subaru, Dodge, Jeep, TVR, Ford, and Reliant. I have contacted Gum with a couple of ideas.

Toyota - Ronin
Subaru - Satoshi
Dodge - Ace
Jeep - Shunter or Sentry
TVR - Hypero?
Ford - Conan (get it?)
Reliant - Falchion

Also here are some bonuses (pls make cars from these makes)

Mitsubishi - Akuma
Mazda - Master, Haruto, or Kaito (haruto and kaito are just some really common japanese names)
BMW/Audi - KRA (Konig-Richter Autos)
Aston Martin - Radon, Bulwark, or Prince
EDIT: Porsche - Nervenkitzel (means thrill in german)

sorry my names are the opposite order to yours (yours are blockland:real, mine are real:blockland) but whatever
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:49:38 PM by Sideswipe »

AC: British sports car company.

Ace: A car made by AC. AKA: The AC Ace.

Carroll Shelby: American tuner and former race car driver.

Shelby Cobra: The AC Ace turned up to 11 by the hand of Carroll Shelby.

Bob Lutz: Automotive executive.

Shelby and Lutz: Two people who wanted Chrysler to have a sports car in the mid to late 80's.

Dodge Viper: The creation shared by Shelby and Lutz (among others).

What does this have to do with Dodge being called Ace (per Sideswipe suggestion)? Calling Dodge "Ace" would tie into the historical fact that the AC Ace was the starting point for the Shelby Cobra. Which was then the starting point for the Viper.

Illuminati: Confirmed.

DID SOMEONE MENTION DRIFT TRIKES?!?!?

Surprise!!!

There's one more drift trike to make, and then finishing up a good handling style, and then eurobeat is going to intensify with it's release.

Meanwhile, enjoy me doing some donuts

Based off Colin Furze's drift trike.

it'd be awesome if you could show the feet on the rest bar or hanging out, but otherwise thats fookin gr8

youre a trike
Potike goin' on a sympathy strike because of a trike.

Showin' off his dislike while on a bike.

Hatin' on a trike 'cuz it ain't no mountain bike.

Driftin' on a trike be like sledding down a mountainside.

No need to split yourself on which side to stand beside.

No need to strike the trike.

With a trike, you don't need to hitchhike.

The model is so lifelike I feel childlike.

Don't hate on a trike 'cuz it ain't a bike no need to hitchhike puts me in a dreamlike get a good look tike Imma 'bout to drift up the turnpike.

(half-jk).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:00:11 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Pardon me? It's still a 1985 Camaro. True that the trans am and camaro do look similar and do get mixed up, but the avenger is STILL a camaro.
i am no longer hyped

i am no longer hyped
are you seriously pouting because a car that looks like what you want has a badge that reminds you of something you don't want?

i am no longer hyped
I'd slightly understand if it was something like a Mercedes badge on a Viper (no, the SLS doesn't count). But dude, really? It's not that serious.

Chevrolet and Pontiac are both owned by GM. It's not exactly sacrilege to put a Pontiac badge on a Chevrolet product. ESPECIALLY when the Trans Am and Camaro of that era were so very similar. Annoying? Maybe, but hardly deal breaking.

I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if there was a Chrysler-like badge on a Challenger.

Few details added to the Default Drift Trike. (Added a fuel tank to the handle bars and a drive train in the back.
This should be a bit easier to control now from the early development stage.

And this is the other drift trike! Based off of Cars and Camera's Drift Trike. Early development still, because I still gotta add some model details, but other than that, I think this is close to release!

It's supposed to be turbocharged, but I haven't modeled a turbocharger yet. If you watch CarsandCamera's videos, they use a Predator 420cc with a turbocharger.