Author Topic: Is it okay to be Gay?  (Read 11546 times)

It's strange to most people but it shouldn't really make anyone less equal than another person.

what are you
loving gay??

yes it's okay

people have the right to love each other if they do

no, gay is not okay
that's why it rhymes

I think that it really doesn't matter if you're gay or not, you're just choosing not to propagate our already swollen species.

Though, when I did that million dollar question survey in my school, I found out that a LOT of people still resent and avoid/hate gay people. Some were deeply offended when I asked them if they'd suck a richard for a million dollars, and some said that they'd rather die than ever do that.

no, gay is not okay
that's why it rhymes
wait, if it rhymes with okay, doesn't that mean that gay = okay?

I think that it really doesn't matter if you're gay or not, you're just choosing not to propagate our already swollen species.

Though, when I did that million dollar question survey in my school, I found out that a LOT of people still resent and avoid/hate gay people. Some were deeply offended when I asked them if they'd suck a richard for a million dollars, and some said that they'd rather die than ever do that.
If you won't suck a richard for a million dollars then you are handicapped, unless of course the guy has an std or some stuff.

I dont see why it wouldnt be

lol who gives a stuff about your loveuality as long as you aren't doing some nasty stuff like loving animals or kids

Couldn't have said it better myself.

no shh

its evil because you cant make babies
but its okay to be a lesbian because lesbians are cuter than gays

Bibacaly no but it does not mean they're going to burn in hell for being gay or some stuff. It's your life you can decide what you want but as a religious person it's forbiden

That's not it
The issue is that you're asking in a school full of insecure kids who don't want to say anything that would suggest they're gay.
There's a reason why your online replies are skewed more towards yes