Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320668 times)

I drag all dead bodies near me, then yelling "EVERYONE COVER ME! IF YOU GET KILLED YOU'LL BE REVIVED ANYWAY!" After saying that, I start looking through my gigantic backpack for a golden wrench.

Also, isn't table salt dead from Glider [2] ?

Cover Aye While hes reviving the dead people

I order all of the nanites to attack the neural networks of all the aliens, inflicting disrupted debuff.

AADs create firing sectors to protect me while I scope in on the alien queen.

Deploy GCQCS TFs that are available to the tunnel networks in the hive. Have them deploy smoke to disrupt enemy vision and use IR cameras to locate enemies. Avoid drone-type enemies and attack anything else.  Try to cut down their numbers. Deploy a peaceful robotic squadron that keeps players from entering the tunnels, which could bring them great harm.

I attempt to find an opening to where the swarms of xenos are coming from. If I do find one, I will shoot it to cause a cave-in so no more xeno reinforcements can help the queen.
assist like i said so

Turn 93 Results

GCQCS-2 & 3 are redirected to the tunnels in the back of the queens chamber. They lay down smoke bombs and utilize InfraRed vision to keep eyes open and intercept incoming xenos. A secondary squadron is deployed to ensure players do not enter these tunnels, lest they suffer grave harm.

The Queen will be unable to summon runners and gliders, as well as workers. However, the squadrons cannot prevent drones from being summoned. Evolved Runners and Gliders can also still be summoned, albeit in much lower numbers.

Mad Hops Disease climbs up the Alien Queens lower body and starts cutting the fleshy mouth open, inflicting 130 physical damage. As he cuts open a hole, a large blue tendril snakes it's way out of the hole and smacks him away, causing him to roll off the body. Thankfully he is unharmed.

JamesH gets angry AF. He leaps out of the Reaver Battle Titan and starts beating into the fleshy mass that is the Alien Queen. Inflicting 70 physical damage.

AL-22 browses the distant end of the queens chamber for tunnels that allow xeno reinforcements to arrive. There are many different tunnels, GCQCS squadrons are covering most of them.

He draws his cyclone missile, TheMrDoors loading an overloaded missile, before it is launched at the non-occupied tunnels. The explosion causes some of the tunnels to cave in.

Drone type summons have had their strength reduced.

Ayebee123 drags all of the fallen bodies around him, before pulling the golden wrench out of his backpack. It begins to resonate with energy. If he can go unharmed this cycle, next cycle it will revive all fallen players.

ZeUberMedic defends Ayebee123 to ensure his golden wrench can be used.

Nicepoint directs all of the nanites to attack the neural networks of all currently summoned xenos. Inflicting 'Disrupted'.

AAD's create a firing sector around him while he scopes in on the Alien Queen.

AEGIS-1 focuses fire on the Third Runner. Inflicting 625 energy damage.

The Goliath Tank fires the quad cannon at the Second Runner. Inflicting 215 physical damage.

ROUND 1 FINAL BOSS

The Alien Queen

<{[ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▎    ]}>
78.32% HP

Afflicted With: 'Royal Blood'
(Cannot be debuffed)
(Cannot resist any damage types)
Afflicted With: 'Restorative Cannibalism'
(Consumes the corpses of allies)
(Gains health equal to 1/2 the corpses maximum health)

The Alien Queen re-emerges from the fleshy mouth, her human body fully restored!

The Alien Queen emits a loud, pulsing call. There is some resistance in the tunnels covered by GCQCS, but after a brief moment an Evolved Runner manages to slip through into the chamber!

Drone Swarm
A swarm of drones which have responded to their queens call.
Awkward looking, but more than a match for opposing forces.
The drone is an obstacle, plain and simple.
1500/1500 [4]
Afflicted with 'Squadron'
(When health reaches 0, exhaust one squadron counter to restore health fully)
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Thick Skin'
(Damage taken is reduced by 30%)
Afflicted with 'Armored Skull'
(Headshot and Critical Damage modifiers do not take affect for this entity)

The Drone Swarm surges forward, directly attacking the Goliath Tank and Ayebee123. The Goliath Tank takes 890 damage, and the attack on Ayebee is redirected to ZeUberMedic, who is torn apart.

Evolved Runner
An evolved runner which has responded to it's queen's call.
A creature of Debilitation.
Those who face it will be worn down to destruction.

1500/1500
Afflicted with 'Debilitation Resistance'
(Immune to 'Bleeding' and 'Poison')

Glider
[1]

A creature sporting extremely powerful legs, capable of crushing skulls and propelling it skyward. This, paired with it's frills. Allow the beast temporary flight.
765/800

The First Glider steps forward and takes a bite out of the Reaver Battle Titan. Inflicting 305 damage.

Glider
[2]

A creature sporting extremely powerful legs, capable of crushing skulls and propelling it skyward. This, paired with it's frills. Allow the beast temporary flight.
475/800

The Second Glider ascends rapidly before descending on Nicepoint. He nearly gets crushed, but the firing sector provided by the AAD's knocks the glider away, and deals 325 counter damage.

Runner
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
[DEAD]
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a high evade capability)
(This boost can only be slightly weakened)

The First Runner curls into a ball and speeds towards Nicepoint. The firing sector repels it's attack and inflicts 505 counter damage.

Redconer, Texan101, TableSalt, and ZeUberMedic are dead!

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

Instantly aim to the Queen, sending a volley of the Heavy Bolter to her.

I start to swing the golden wrench around, and around, and around......

All allies are revived and healed!

After the heal, I ask, "Does anyone have a full HEV suit?"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:02:42 PM by Ayebee123 »