Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 22012 times)

Transgender people are fine unless they are trying to make loopholes to do some stupid stuff

This warrants a little bit of a blast-to-the-past for all the people in this thread that haven't been on the forums since 2012.

For those who aren't aware, back in 2012, a user named Dusty12 outed herself as a trans woman on the forums. Stocking responded with this:

not how the story goes but i guess the truth doesnt really matter to liberals マホー

As long as they don't talk too much about what 'new' gender they are, I don't really mind trans.

However if they get triggered over a mispronunciation, then they have to shut the forget up, it's like their gender is the most important, the most complicated thing in life to them during that very moment.
And lets not all forget that there are only two sperm cells, male and female. Just because you call yourself a transgender male doesn't mean you're a female, it means you're still a male that's just attempting to morph into a female body. Well guess what bud? That's not how it works in real life. In real life, you stick to one gender, the gender you are given, and that's it. There will never be a new gender for a good century at the very least, yet all you transgender people out there think 'oh so my gender doesn't exist? I'll have you know it's 'insert gender here' and you better add it on there!' and as a result, in big communities like tumblr, there are apparently as much as 63 genders. That's just loving ridiculous.

TL;DR: Don't really mind them if they act normal, through if they bring up genders too often, I'll get ticked off.

And lets not all forget that there are only two sperm cells, male and female.
yeah let's not all forget that

National Geographic just put a 9 year old 'transloveual' on their magazine cover.
The kid hasn't even hit puberty yet -- and the icing on the cake -- his mom is a transmission + activist.  It's child abuse at that point.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:27:03 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

not how the story goes but i guess the truth doesnt really matter to liberals マホー
How did the story go then?

what keeps men going into the woman's restroom? where is the boundary that's between morality and political correctness? if transgender bathrooms were mandated, that would be considered discrimination to them too.

And lets not all forget that there are only two sperm cells, male and female. Just because you call yourself a transgender male doesn't mean you're a female, it means you're still a male that's just attempting to morph into a female body.
Trans folks aren't disputing that biological love exists, they're saying that gender, as opposed to love, should be about self-identification. You can bring up that they've got love-chromosomes, but they already know that, and you're missing the point they're trying to make.

Well guess what bud? That's not how it works in real life. In real life, you stick to one gender, the gender you are given, and that's it.
They know this as well. It's a rule that our society uses. We used to say 'marriage is between a man and a woman', and 'blacks and whites can't intermarry', but things do change occasionally.

How did the story go then?

it was a long drama arc that started with dusty harassing and attacking bubbagum in random threads

thats not the only thing like that

it was a long drama arc that started with dusty harassing and attacking bubbagum in random threads

thats not the only thing like that

[imga]http://i46.tinypic.com/zvuc6x.png[/img]
Do you stand by what you said?

-snip-

i'm not understanding why the random transgender comment was needed

I'm fairly certain that everybody, liberal or conservative, can pretty much understand how much of a problem you are. Even with context provided you're still a massive attention whore; that post only shows that you haven't changed a bit.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:33:58 PM by Perry »

Do you stand by what you said?

do i think dusty tried to make bubba miserable because he was jealous of how well she was treated for being a (((real))) girl?

absolutely.

do i think dusty tried to make bubba miserable because he was jealous of how well she was treated for being a (((real))) girl?

absolutely.

is that true or is that an assumption?

absolutely.
That's not an answer to what I asked