how do you feel about transgender people?

Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 21551 times)

Well guess what bud? That's not how it works in real life. In real life, you stick to one gender, the gender you are given, and that's it.
You seem to not really understand the difference between gender and love, or what gender means.

what keeps men going into the woman's restroom?
Non-issue. People can walk into any restroom they want as of right now lol. There are consequences of course, but nothing's stopping them. You might as well be freaking out about cross dressers.

The trans movement in a nutshell.
No, transgender is an actual phenomena, transrace is not. Very foolish.

ok ok are we saying monday or brother
because black people say brother all the time, but not monday

If they are thinking about having a new name/pronouns, forget it. You don't deserve that kind of attention if it's something you were always meant to be.

I'm glad we left the authority of pronouns in the hands of somebody as honorable and diligent as you, Tactical Nuke. Godspeed.

ok ok are we saying monday or brother
because black people say brother all the time, but not monday
they're talking about monday, a completely different word than brother.

i mean half of my family and social group is black, and we can all agree that nobody says monday to each other. it's an offensive word through and through and shouldn't be used by anyone.

who are you going to listen to- the mixed teen who hangs around black people every day, or the white kid who avoids black people at all costs but somehow knows everything about black culture

I'll listen to the majority. By the way, that's not you. It's the people with enough commonsense to not cry about words.

No, transgender is an actual phenomena, transrace is not. Very foolish.

Wow, way to not respect Shaun King's pronouns. Transrace is real issue that harms real people. God, you bigot.

I'll listen to the majority. By the way, that's not you. It's the people with enough commonsense to not cry about words.
Nobody's crying about words. If anything, you're creating some fantasy that people cry about words.

Nobody says monday anymore. Whatever majority you're listening to probably doesn't exist or is a figment of your imagination. The people who do say monday are either tribal or just vengeful white teens online who are trying to find some double standard argument to whine about, such as yourself.

yeah don't press your luck
Goddamn are we going down the monday v brother argument again because i'm really tired and i don't want to write a whole essay

Nobody's crying about words. If anything, you're creating some fantasy that people cry about words.
Goddamn are we going down the monday v brother argument again because i'm really tired and i don't want to write a whole essay
Right, because the colleges don't have ten million safe spaces for 'horrible mean words.'

Right, because the colleges don't have ten million safe spaces for 'horrible mean words.'
Yet another person doesn't understand what 'common courtesy' means in this world.

using your own race to qualify yourself for talking about a racial issue

= tribal perry

Wow, way to not respect Shaun King's pronouns. Transrace is real issue that harms real people. God, you bigot.
Not sure I understand your thinking. Are you so annoyed by the existence of blacks and transgendered people that you have to post monday on the internet and make up nonsense mocking other people? Grow up dude.

Do you go to college? The only safe spaces at my school are for counselling and clinical care. You know, where people are in fragile states of mind and could use a break.

You sound like a child.

using your own race to qualify yourself for talking about a racial issue

= tribal perry
how else do you qualify talking about a racial issue? lmao

I'm glad we left the authority of pronouns in the hands of somebody as honorable and diligent as you, Tactical Nuke. Godspeed.

Why should I have to refer to you as a "ze" or "zer" or whatever the forget makes you happy if I don't even know you?

The notion of "I am special and therefore demand that everyone that I know PLUS all the ones I don't know refer to me as a name different than what they're used to calling me or pronouns that I made the forget up" is a notion that is entirely based on narcissism.

What do those people gain from you pretending you're an entirely different person? Versus what do you gain having the authority to dictate what others can call you on any given basis? Oops, I think I might have answered my own question.

i could care less as long as they aren't richards about it