how do you feel about transgender people?

Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 22084 times)

"there aren't as many safe spaces on college campuses as you are saying there are"

"LMAO SJW leave are you TRIGGERED rite now ZER"

"KATHERINE BYRON, a senior at Brown University and a member of its loveual Assault Task Force, considers it her duty to make Brown a safe place for rape victims, free from anything that might prompt memories of trauma."

TFW almost all rapes on campuses are faked.
TFW you have to lie about getting raped because nobody will touch you with a ten foot pole because of a disgustingly handicapped idealogy.

why is not acceptable for me to be a transmonday? i'm biologically white, but i feel black.
You should tell people irl :V

why is not acceptable for me to be a transmonday? i'm biologically white, but i feel black.
it's perfectly acceptable for you to identify as black if you choose. It doesn't matter what race you are, monday is still a rude word and shouldn't be used.

"KATHERINE BYRON, a senior at Brown University and a member of its loveual Assault Task Force, considers it her duty to make Brown a safe place for rape victims, free from anything that might prompt memories of trauma."
Despite the overwhelming amount of proven rape cases on college campuses, you continue to live in a delusional bubble and blame someone else for something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

exceptional intelligence

That's not a real thing. There's no significant mental differences between races, but there are between genders.

TFW you have to lie about getting raped because nobody will touch you with a ten foot pole because of a disgustingly handicapped idealogy.
In regard to the quote, what's it matter? Rape is traumatic. Hearing rape jokes and whatnot immediately after getting raped is hard for a person. I don't think censorship is the way to go, but it is wise and respectable to foster a more sensitive atmosphere. And in regard to your TFWs, again, you're just supplying context to SJW bogeymen and offending yourself. Relax.

But you need to. If you took a slave and a slave owner and asked them for their opinions, you'd get this:

Slave: I've been oppressed my entire life and treated like dirt
Slave owner: Black people aren't people and should be enslaved by us superior whites.

The core of the issue is purely racial, and the slave's opinion is more qualified because they are experiencing the racial issue. In this case, the racial issue is directed against one race, so whoever is on the receiving side of the racial issue has the say because they are the victim.

In the case of saying 'monday' it's just an overall offensive and insulting word. Not even black people use it, unless they're joking or something. It's just wrong to say in general, and you don't need a qualified person to prove that.
No if you asked a salve and a slave owner their opinions you'd get nothing because Slavery doesn't exist anymore (In the United States.), and anyone who would have been alive to be directly influenced by this are long dead. (Also, holy stuff, talk about a "the worst situation was the common situation." mindset. Yes slaver was bullstuff, but forget mate, those are extreme views for the slave owner. Surprisingly, not all people who owned slaves hated black people, but this is getting way off track.)

Also, you're saying that only the 'determined victim' will have a valid opinion on racial issues, but I feel as though letting a single representive cover an entire race is also not right.
And yes, other opinions are important, because that will let you determine for yourself, who is in the right, and who is in the wrong.
Example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY

I already know that there are many fake rape cries on college campuses. However I don't take it to the extreme that /r/the_donald posters like you do, provoking actual rape victims in order to just be a spiteful starfish.

That's not a real thing. There's no significant mental differences between races, but there are between genders.
lol

I already know that there are many fake rape cries on college campuses. However I don't take it to the extreme that /r/the_donald posters like you do, provoking actual rape victims in order to just be a spiteful starfish.
Being polite to something that doesn't exist is pointless.

what is this thread becoming? how did we get to mondays and rape?

What sounds less realistic: "1 in 6 freshmen women are raped" or "No rapes happen on college campuses at all". Do you even realize how foolish you sound? Step into the real world for once.

what

rape victims dont exist?

what

how else do you qualify talking about a racial issue? lmao

you dont. anyone is just as qualified. you implied you have a special opinion on the matter. you are tribal for thinking that.

you dont. anyone is just as qualified. you implied you have a special opinion on the matter. you are tribal for thinking that.
So victims are just as qualified in opinions as the perpetrator?

So victims are just as qualified in opinions as the perpetrator?
well

on the internet where you can't verify that, yes.

well

on the internet where you can't verify that, yes.
alright that makes sense, my bad