how do you feel about transgender people?

Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 21997 times)

See race is only what you identify as, its completely different from ethnicity. Those are two completely different words because I changed the meaning to suit my needs. See if you FEEL you're one race then that entitles you to be that race right? Then you can earn all the benefits for being that race that exist right; because otherwise it just wouldn't be the same as simply identifying as it.

The trans movement in a nutshell.

See race is only what you identify as, its completely different from ethnicity. Those are two completely different words because I changed the meaning to suit my needs. See if you FEEL you're one race then that entitles you to be that race right? Then you can earn all the benefits for being that race that exist right; because otherwise it just wouldn't be the same as simply identifying as it.

The trans movement in a nutshell.

But this comic is moot because black people will beat up black people if they greet them randomly as "whats up monday." Not even black people say that to other black people. It's completely irrelevant and invalid as a comparison.

Not even black people say that to other black people. It's completely irrelevant and invalid as a comparison.

wait why the forget is the comic censored it wasn't like that before

but they dont lol. i've never heard a single black person call another one monday. that's something only white people say, in all honesty

I've heard it mostly from blacks saying it in jest, even more than tribal white ppl.

I'm pretty sure the actual "monday" argument is a strawman for the sake of humour. Just imagine it in the case of something like, scholarship applications for African americans. Or Affirmitive action in the workplace. Those are better comparisons.

but they dont lol. i've never heard a single black person call another one monday. that's something only white people say, in all honesty
Well I never personally saw the holocaust, so that must mean it didn't happen.

but it didnt

of course there's like a couple people who say monday who are black, but they're pretty loving stupid or weird of they say that. monday is almost exclusively used by white people who don't understand how to act around other people.

but it didnt

of course there's like a couple people who say monday who are black, but they're pretty loving stupid or weird of they say that. monday is almost exclusively used by white people who don't understand how to act around other people.

using a term in jest to devalue it is common amongst many groups, I have no idea what kind of "that's offensive, and only white people can be offensive" bullstuff you're trying to swing here, but it won't work.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:42:47 PM by Master Matthew² »

lmao you literally have no clue how to use your brain so instead you post this stuff

once again showing that you don't know what to say in a social situation

If they are thinking about having a new name/pronouns, forget it. You don't deserve that kind of attention if it's something you were always meant to be.

If it's noticeable, it's horrifying. I won't be PC here and act as though they're God's little queer angels and that they're beyond all criticism. At best, they're just regular people and should be treated as such. At worst, they're narcissistic sacks of stuff and deserve the flak that comes their way.

One thing that's always bugged me is the idea of referring to these people as trans-woman/trans-man. Isn't the whole point that you are 100% man or woman? If so, why do you need the "trans" prefix?

You must not have many black friends.

You must not have many black friends.
i mean half of my family and social group is black, and we can all agree that nobody says monday to each other. it's an offensive word through and through and shouldn't be used by anyone.

who are you going to listen to- the mixed teen who hangs around black people every day, or the white kid who avoids black people at all costs but somehow knows everything about black culture