Author Topic: Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?  (Read 11360 times)

I'd be fine with the LGBTQ+ community if it wasn't infested with idiotic feminists who think they deserve more rights than men and if they could show some decency and common sense.

in the meantime it's a group of special snowflakes who shout and scream and pout into the air when a new president is being inaugurated to show disapproval rather than getting involved in politics via social means to make the difference they want.

oh and if a group encourages the use of a term such as "privileged white cis male" to support their opinions and claims then they shouldn't and don't deserve any say in anything political until they can sober up from whatever haze they're in to go "oh stuff everyone should just be equal"

I'd be fine with the LGBTQ+ community if it wasn't infested with idiotic feminists who think they deserve more rights than men and if they could show some decency and common sense.
I can buy that feminists have a serious problem with conveying their ideas in an appealing way on the internet. And by that I mean, lots of them are annoying.

But I don't think any of them are saying, "give women more rights than men." Do you have any examples of feminists doing that?

in the meantime it's a group of special snowflakes who shout and scream and pout into the air when a new president is being inaugurated to show disapproval rather than getting involved in politics via social means to make the difference they want.

oh and if a group encourages the use of a term such as "privileged white cis male" to support their opinions and claims then they shouldn't and don't deserve any say in anything political until they can sober up from whatever haze they're in to go "oh stuff everyone should just be equal"
to be completely fair, every "group" has their radical individuals

but most of LGBT are just people who would like to live their life without, again, radical family values and discrimination. those videos you see on the internet of "feminists" shouting at people are surprisingly a minority.

as a member of LGBT, i completely despise said feminists who like to classify their ridiculous views as "feminism" and "equality" when some of them don't even fall under either category and/or are just complete bullstuff.

ACTUAL feminists who advocate for women's rights/societal well-being I don't have a problem with. unfortunately special snowflakes are extremely vocal.

Jokes need to be funny though

granted that is a quality jokes should posses but I don't think it's absolutely required

like really is a chicken and a road actually funny?

If you guys think I argue too much with conservatives on here, you should see the volumes of stuff I've written/said to people I know who think that the best strategy for social justice activism is to make themselves look like terrible extremists.

because it's 2017 and this isn't supposed to be happening in 2017 because it's 2017 and this isn't supposed to be happening in 2017 because it's 2017 and this isn't supposed to be happening in 2017 and

Right to receive medically-insured HRT as treatment for gender dysphoria

Does that mean if I cut my richard off my insurance pays for it

If you guys think I argue too much with conservatives on here, you should see the volumes of stuff I've written/said to people I know who think that the best strategy for social justice activism is to make themselves look like terrible extremists.
or you just argue too much in general

just out of curiousity
did any of them end up calling you bigot, privileged or any other sort of ridiculous term

Republicans often have either lax, nonexistent or traditionally regressive policies on LGBTQ+ rights. This worries a lot of folks, it seems like.

The 'T' part of LGBTQ+ absolutely has a right to be upset. Annoying Orange effectively considers all their issues to be 'politically correct nonsense' and will likely appoint Supreme Court judges who will continue to infringe on transgender rights.

"transgender rights"

it's hilarious that placating peoples' mental disorders and increasing their propensity for Self Delete is a cause people would describe with that verbage

Does that mean if I cut my richard off my insurance pays for it
IIRC, most transgender people don't even opt for bottom surgery.

did any of them end up calling you bigot, privileged or any other sort of ridiculous term
Of course lol