Author Topic: Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?  (Read 11443 times)

IIRC, most transgender people don't even opt for bottom surgery.

Oh so is it like therapy to help them through their mental illness

yeah HRT and therapy

that would be interesting to read
It would, yeah. Not gonna post any of it here unfortunately. I've been surrounded by liberals my whole life, so I'm pretty well-aware what the extremists are like in my side of the political spectrum. They make up a small minority, like anywhere else.

DSM-IV doesn't treat transgender identities as a mental illness, but gender identity dysphoria is classified as a disorder, for which HRT and surgery are treatments.

or you just argue too much in general
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 10:34:08 PM by SeventhSandwich »

DSM-IV doesn't treat transgender identities as a mental illness

[im g width=500]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.218215369.1634/flat,800x800,075,f.jpg[/img]
Cause it's not? For something to be a disorder, it has to actually cause them harm. What's harming them isn't their identity, but rather the fact that their identity is different than how they actually look. Hence why being transgender isn't a disorder but GID is.

Well technically Annoying Orange can't see a beautiful rainbow without thinking "Gay". It gets pretty annoying.

Well technically Annoying Orange can't see a beautiful rainbow without thinking "Gay". It gets pretty annoying.

Nobody can

Someone gave him this at a rally a while back.

Hes even been preaching about protecting the LGBT community from a "hateful and foreign ideology" (gee wonder what that could be)

So if anything hes a pretty pro-LGBT republican

I'd be fine with the LGBTQ+ community if it wasn't infested with idiotic feminists who think they deserve more rights than men and if they could show some decency and common sense.

in the meantime it's a group of special snowflakes who shout and scream and pout into the air when a new president is being inaugurated to show disapproval rather than getting involved in politics via social means to make the difference they want.

oh and if a group encourages the use of a term such as "privileged white cis male" to support their opinions and claims then they shouldn't and don't deserve any say in anything political until they can sober up from whatever haze they're in to go "oh stuff everyone should just be equal"
well that's pretty loving handicapped
you're dismissing the issues of lgbt because of the minority that acts like loving dipstuffs and whores attention out of it?

LGBTQ exists as an alliance for a reason.

We are the borg, lower your shields and surrender your ships.

his vice president is mike pence is why

"LGBTs for Annoying Orange" exist. "LGBTs for Pence" do not.