5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48932 times)

for some ridiculous reason, doing the shoulderbash in the tutorial has a MUCH LONGER range than actually playing and that's stupid.
It might run on a "story" setting because its single player and this game is supposed to have a story mode.

post your end of beta boy (if you have pic)

forget i didnt get a screenshot of him. I guess Ill just wait 2 days for it.
I do have this though.

anyone else notice the peacekeepers rib stab move doesnt even work half the time? half the time it plays through the triple-stab animation, but does no damage at all and the bar just flashes, or the attack somehow gets blocked and cancels the combo. idk if youre supposed to be able to block that attack but ive never been able to do it

Nobushi is the most bullstuff overpowered class there is.

Long ass loving stick with insane reach, check.

Poison damage? Check

Incredibly fast insane combos? Check.

invincibility hit frames? Check

Dominates in both long and short ranges? Check

Weaboo friendly for the anime fans that collect fedoras and katanas? Check.

there's no fun in ganging up on one person. i always wait for them to finish fighting

Ew, you're one of those guys.

Nothing I hate more than a teammate just loving standing there waiting for me to finish the fight.

FEEL FREE TO STEP IN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy0k9Q2gFWE

who do you use?

i've figured out it's pretty easy to beat her as conqueror by just wearing them down and just blocking their light attacks

eventually they'll do a heavy move or some other move with enough end lag that'll let the conqueror shield bash or get in a decent hit

who do you use?

i've figured out it's pretty easy to beat her as conqueror by just wearing them down and just blocking their light attacks

eventually they'll do a heavy move or some other move with enough end lag that'll let the conqueror shield bash or get in a decent hit
shes also countered pretty easy with the berserker because you can get right in her face and harass her. the key is to just not let her get in a lot of combos, because she can deal a lot of damage with a 3-hit

i do agree that her range is dumb tho, that one attack she has where she kinda jumps back and stabs forward with one arm makes her impossible to hit with anyone

Peacemaker
dont try to block as much, take advantage of deflecting and dodging to do quick counters. use the forward dash + strong hit combo to close distance, follow with the unblockable light hit, then finish by trying to break defense to do the triple stab or backing out with a dash

love playing warden with thick blood and a peacekeeper triple stabs you for next to no damage

congratulations to all knights here because we've won the open beta faction war

now we reap the sweet reward

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:30:58 PM by Kumquat »