5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48312 times)

Samurai were dominating with like 30+ territories before I went to bed, when I woke up and they were around 18 then, Knights came back hard.

there's no fun in ganging up on one person. i always wait for them to finish fighting

and if one person manages to kill off two/three people with 1v1 one at a time they deserve that victory
this, people who gang up on others (especially in brawls) is dumb. you killed your opponent so let ur teammate kill theirs, and if your teammate falls finish them off

also woo go knights

this, people who gang up on others (especially in brawls) is dumb. you killed your opponent so let ur teammate kill theirs, and if your teammate falls finish them off

also woo go knights
I didnt know this was a rule... Darn

lawbringer is my spirit animal

congratulations to all knights here because we've won the open beta faction war

frick

i guess i only get the closed beta reward

The Knights have won Open Beta's War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory.

OH MY GOD

So my class is knights, what do I get then for winning? Where do I claim it?

Samurai were dominating with like 30+ territories before I went to bed, when I woke up and they were around 18 then, Knights came back hard.
yeah momentum doesnt seem to matter much since your war points are spread out over a stuffton more battlefields when youre winning the territory war and the reverse when losing so its not surprising the knights came back just at whim. hopefully they make it better on release but probably not

How did you even choose sides? Was it the first prompt at the start of the game?

How did you even choose sides? Was it the first prompt at the start of the game?
yes

if you had a rectangle shield emblem you were a samurai, round for viking, and triangular for knight
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:44:10 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

yes

if you had a rectangle shield emblem you were a samurai, round for viking, and triangular for knight
wew
good thing i was kicking samurai weeb ass up and down the street last night and today.