5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48394 times)

give me the metal conqueror shield now ubisoft

I put this game on my steam wishlist.

I put the game into my library because i purchased it.

time to smash that mf pre-order button

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwZMCNUyqi8

campaign actually seems a lot better than I was expecting it to be

man this game looks awesome

vikings ftw

as freaking amazing as this game is, im holding off from buying it. by the reviews there seems to be several problems with the game still and until they're fixed i'll buy it

i played on the ps4 for the open beta, so i dont know if theres much of a difference, but i didn't have that bad of connection problems, maybe like one or two matches got disconnected an hour. i a thing on ubisofts website where they discussed the connection issues people were experiencing in the open beta, and they said this was mostly attributed to the fact that their regional matchmaking wasnt working properly, leading to a lot of people getting disconnected during games. apparently this was fixed within the last day of the open beta, and should be working better in the full release.

also people are mentioning an extensive amount of micro-transactions and hard progression? i dont really see a problem with paying to unlock feats, they aren't that big of a game changer anyways. did they make leveling up harder since the open beta or..?

why do you think you're going to have to pay to customize your character anyways? the game is already sixty bucks

at least you don't have to pay
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:06:32 PM by kongo »

as freaking amazing as this game is, im holding off from buying it. by the reviews there seems to be several problems with the game still and until they're fixed i'll buy it
same here my dude

i haven't had any significant connection problems, but ubisoft is a scummy ass company and i feel bad for enjoying the game so much

that being said i main the big fat japanese guy he's so much fun to play (still support the knights faction though, obviously)