5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48234 times)

this game is going to put holes in my wall

also how would you guys like if i started some tournament with all the current players we have here on the blf?
id try to make it fit with everyones schedule

im no warden main, but if you want to dominate with warden at higher skill levels (which im guessing you are because you said youre kensei rep 2), you have to know his mechanics p well. he's a very average hero in terms of his moveset, and as a result is extremely predictable. i personally built stamina regen/usage in the open beta because i used the forget out of his light + shoulder bash move on heavier heroes. also take advantage of his unblockable second light hits for easy damage. he's also one of the best heroes to parry with imo.

but as i said im no warden main (personally think hes trash compared to others), trog would prolly have better advice lol

also am i the only one that thinks revenge gaining should be nerfed? with berseker, one of the feats is gaining revenge by attacking, and if i build revenge gain through gear i can get revenge in 1v1's or if i quickly start fighting someone after i kill my first opponnent (which basically guarantees another win unless they run). seems like revenge shouldn't really even be a factor unless youre taking damage/being locked onto by two or more people
if the warden is very predictable you're simply playing against a very predictable player, he's very good if you know how to manipulate people via changing up stances, feinting attacks, etc.

the berserker is plain broken imo. can keep doing his 200000 move long combo for loving ever
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 08:28:14 AM by Mr. Bones »

safest way to play warden is parry incoming attacks then zone attack

this game is going to put holes in my wall

also how would you guys like if i started some tournament with all the current players we have here on the blf?
id try to make it fit with everyones schedule
id be down but i play on console :(

why can't for honor cross platform like rocket league

in fact why can't for honor have actual dedicated servers like rocket league.

There's a very small number of games that cross platform between pc and console.
FF14, Portal 2, PSO2, Rocket League, and uh, I think there was like, one other game I can't remember.

because ubisoft is a garbage boy stinkman belongs in the toilet company
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 02:05:40 PM by Poliwhirl »

what's the difficulty with making games cross platform anyways?

what's the difficulty with making games cross platform anyways?
If i remember correctly (but hey, McJob is probably already writing about this probably ;) ) it is mostly due to the fact that the versions differ too much due to updates being slower to push through to consoles (due to Sony/Microsoft having to check it and that taking time) and the difference between the controls making it unfair.
But the latter you can pretty much check away in this case since i bet a lot of people play the game with a controller.
I sure as hell did in the beta and i heard many people say it was better with a controller.

When it comes to shooters and rts games, it's definitely a control advantage.
Otherwise, it's really hard to be authenticating and integrating interactions on many different platforms, especially since microsoft and sony are probably against the idea in the first place. They want you to be on their platform to play with their communities.

being able to land side heavy attacks after a guard break should not be possible with how much damage they do. light attacks yes, because it allows combo starting but isnt as op. but im p sure every hero besides lawbringer, raider, and shugoki can do it, correct me if im wrong. i dont think players should be punished so much for missing a counter guard break, a light attack should be enough

this is mostly because i started playing raider and im salty i keep getting countered by wardens with this combo and cant do it back >:(

wardens can't heavy after a guard break unless you get knocked into a wall or to the ground

wardens can't heavy after a guard break unless you get knocked into a wall or to the ground
are you sure? unless their side light attack is just really slow, i always assumed that was a heavy attack. i know they cant land top heavies. i dont play warden tho so youre probably right

are you sure? unless their side light attack is just really slow, i always assumed that was a heavy attack. i know they cant land top heavies. i dont play warden tho so youre probably right
yeah, wardens do not really have good advantage with attacks unless its the upward light or the zone attack

speaking of which, rep 2 baby